Sam Bankman-Fried fanboy account making fun at Chainlink and Link marines. Discuss

Sam Bankman-Fried fanboy account making fun at Chainlink and Link marines. Discuss.

Attached: discuss.png (589x199, 17.55K)

>twitter
didnt read never selling

well yknow thats just like your opinion man

sergay betrayed us all, we were supposed to be all in this together

this guy had Sam's dick surgically attached into his throat

Autism capital is very neurotypical.

Watch him seethe reading this.

Fuck bankman, fuck bankman shills.

FUCK YOU

i don't think sergey's message was to make us feel better. well i mean it was, but it was to tell us that staking is soon
giving us info that can get involved in reporting oracle issues and adjudication too

the coindesk fud interview was paid for by FTX kek what a fat loser of a jew

Fucking scum

Only I can fud LINK not the fucking Jews

this
imagine trying to get people to sell before major feature releases planned this year
all fields

Remember to spam this board with Link threads as soon as we hit a new all time high. Remind them, make them pay, over and over

Well he’s right

How is he wrong?

I can't believe I got scammed again.

>sergey betrays
we know
No need to screecap some no name on twitter

Attached: 1619774353121.jpg (308x414, 24.19K)

This. His thanks had a tone of 'things are about to change and you will be rewarded for your patience'. The timing of it is also very relevant, on the cusp of staking and ccip. Sam knows this bit ignores it. Perhaps upon request by Eric Schmidt, as we see this behaviour everywhere. Chainlink marketing is invisible. When we lift off, it'll be from out of nowhere for most people

he's not wrong though

The change of shirt shouldn’t be underestimated either.

Imagine spending energy swapping IDs to fud Chainlink when literally every finance-related market is in the dust.