I'm about to stake $4000 on crypto.com to get the jade card before june 1st...

I'm about to stake $4000 on crypto.com to get the jade card before june 1st. if you stake before then you retain the same rewards and interest rate as now for 6 months. talked to their support about it, it's true. CRO will bounce back up in 6 months. Everyone else without an active stake gets the new slashed rewards. Talk me out of this shit. Seems like the perfect time to jump on crypto.com

Attached: 1653262252678.jpg (400x400, 14.64K)

>I'm about to stake $4000 on crypto.com to get the jade card before june 1st. if you stake before then you retain the same rewards and interest rate as now for 6 months. talked to their support about it, it's true. CRO will bounce back up in 6 months. Everyone else without an active stake gets the new slashed rewards. Talk me out of this shit. Seems like the perfect time to jump on crypto.com

Attached: 1629416961282.png (679x427, 129.8K)

I would DCA but yeah you’re right

Cro is definitely undervalued rn. The name itself is incredible

CRO is dead stfu

ok but talk me out of it though

I have jade card. It's pretty sweet. Looks very great too.

how long is your stake lasting. how much money did you lose?

I'm at break even atm, but profit if you count stake and cashback

why would it bounce back if its main draw has been slashed? matt damon?

What did you buy at?

It's CROver, Prepare your anus.
The CROpocolypse is nigh.

Attached: CROash.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>but the arena!

Attached: 2014-11-30-8.33.11-PM.png (427x278, 158.14K)

Your Cro plus interest will be worth less than 2k in 6 months.

wait for a 50% dip imo

They renamed the lakers stadium, got mark walberg in superbowl ads and still couldn’t break $1. Staking rewards are going to be lowered, set your buys from 5c down to 2c at .5c intervels and forget about it for 3 years

It almost hit 1$ but Bitcoin decided to shit the bed and drag the entire market down with it. Once the next bull run starts CRO will fly pass 1$ and might even hit 2$. Few understand.

Attached: 1640085154263.jpg (1200x1200, 396.47K)

I hope so. It’s well within the realm of possibility

So CRO is a house of cards built atop another house of cards. Sounds like the perfect investment doesn't it.

Yes it does, faggot. Not an argument. Don't ever invest in stocks which are quite literally a ponzi scheme (you don't own a part of the fucking company for real unless you have major money to own the majority anyways LOL) built on top of another ponzi scheme (FIAT)...
Talk about house of cards, let's not even get into the money lending, leveraging of loans, etc.

Yeah I'll take my chances with Crypto LOL

I'll stake then, it's the next BNBYAPN