All Blockchains NEED a token for several reasons for example to pay for the transaction fee, prevent spam

All Blockchains NEED a token for several reasons for example to pay for the transaction fee, prevent spam,...

But the real question here is, why isn't there ONE universal token for ALL Blockchains?

Attached: a81.png (741x568, 29.42K)

dumb frog poster

That's called fiat.

I'm talking about the native Token to operate the chain, they're all ERC-20 anyways so why not just use 1

ICP SOLVES THIS

vulnerability, you don’t want an ecosystem that can be killed with one blow

How?

Attached: a92.jpg (1354x889, 150.8K)

let me introduce: bitcoin

>why isn't there ONE universal token for ALL Blockchains
Because every EVM chain is centralized to some degree and the only truly decentralized cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. If BTC will really stay #1 forever than I think it might dominate web3 too via either lightning L3s (or similar tech) or EVM sidechains, like STX, but I'm not too sure about either of these two scenarios. Web3 probably won't ever look much different from today, and ETH will probably stay #2.

Pump and dumps, ponzis, MLMs, and outright scams. Endless forking of the original digital beanie baby token, Bitcoin.
The goal is to dump on baggies. Do not drink the lolbertarian koolaid. Those idiots are exit liquidity.

Let's see what the Bitcoin Taproot upgrade will bring in the Future.

There's no way Taproot solves the trilemma. People want fast, scalable, low gas EVMs; most don't even care about security. On the other hand, Lightning's Taro solves this, but their network seems way too centralized to provide a valid alternative to Eth L2s so I see Taro as a nothingburger desu.

>they're all ERC-20 anyways
Imagine being this retarded

the trilemma is a meme for crypto that aren't bitcoin
when everyone have 100000000 tb ssd and 100000000000 tb/s bandwith the block size will be soft forked to 100000000 or something like this, because the hardware will make that possible, you have to be a literal tech illiterate retard to not understand that
LN works fine for the moment, you will used government apps anyway in the future to be tracked

>100000000 or something like this
>illiterate retard
>you will used

Attached: rekt.gif (220x206, 88.14K)

Wtf are you talking out here? If you want to try smth interesting, join Streeth.

>Street Art NFTs by world recognized street artists.
>Team of eight with 50+ years of combined experience
>Complete safe personal Vault

>Let's see what the Bitcoin Taproot upgrade will bring in the Future.
Lawsuits. and lots more cope and Seethe.

there will be

Attached: 1_vV3WEJdVnjW5rTkw2GaJcg.png (1024x1024, 91.5K)

The real Bitcoin

Cos it's impossible. Impossible to mix up utility blockchains like Atom, Eth, Scrt with shitcoins that have no blockchain

Very hard to see how cryptos like Vet, Eth, Scrt can co-exist with Kishu and Floki under ''one universal'' token