CHAINLINK LTH/PRICE PREDICTION

Is LINK at such low prices right now actually a good investment for a long-term hold. My days of degenerate shitcoins is over. But I can't be a fucking nocoiner. Thoughts?

Attached: 1638498864333.jpg (540x720, 75.69K)

God I want to sniff her so bad bro

Never post a more being ass than your post. I didn’t even bother to read whatever garbage you typed about luna/link/terra/eth.
Stay poor.

What do white women ass smell like bros. I only smelt black ass

Tangy, slight ammonia scent, and a meaty fleshy scent like the inside of someones mouth.

What do darkies smell like?

My Mexican friend said that Mexican women smell like fish and taste like chicken. Lol

if it's sweaty and they didn't wash all day it smells like shit
my boner dies everytime when i get whiff

I bet her little knot is bright pink

Attached: IMG_20220502_001045_506.jpg (600x434, 39.6K)

RAPE NEEDS TO BE LEGALIZED NOWWWW

Well my ass-bait picture totally derailed any discussion on LINK. fuck me

Attached: 1653238019517.gif (498x498, 612.17K)

Attached: 1621823548717.jpg (947x1024, 89.46K)

Never have never will

It’s quite a delectable brapper. I just slurped 100 link. My plan is to buy 100 every time it drops another dollar. Bought at $7.40 and 6.40 so far

Try an not baiting us with coffee, next time. I still want to sniff her butt so bad

Link will never be worth anything, it was a scam just like luna and terra.

Why do you faggots have the desire to smell that place? Do you just post for male attention here? I let women smell and taste me.

Better than black ass you can be sure.

Probably because you’re a closet homo

>t. low test individual

I'm smelt white, Asian and indian and the variation between races is not as high as within races.
I think diet is the largest contributing factor (apart from hygiene obviously) with one indian girl who loves garlic who arse smelt like garlic.

That’s somebody’s whore daughter

You want to put your face in someone's ass like a flaming homosexual sub that you are. I like having my dick sucked and my ass licked by a girl. You're confused and projecting. You can get married in all 50 states now. Stop seething, faggo.