Insider here. I could no longer stand by and watch. Merge isn't happening. Yes, you heard that right...

Insider here. I could no longer stand by and watch. Merge isn't happening. Yes, you heard that right. New data have surfaced that definitely prove Ethereum cannot merge. Rest of the foundation is either silent or straight up lying while they're dumping their holding (Vitalik has been silently offloading the past week). Expect announcement on Monday.

Shit's fucked. I'm sorry anons, we didn't want it to end like this.

Attached: ethereum-blog-og-image.png (600x320, 22.5K)

Post proof/shorts nigger

>Merge isn't happening
lol didn't need an insider to know that, merge was literally always a meme

merge was supposed to happen 4 years ago

something something eth cant merge because of oracles and mev something something

All this over a fucking warlock nerf

Attached: 61D4125A-CF4D-4C7B-AB55-A9B2878812E5.jpg (1536x974, 231.65K)

i hate wow fags so much it’s unreal

Vitalik unironically made blogposts about why BTC maxis might be correct after all. Very suspect.

Attached: 6765474676846.png (1106x1012, 724.89K)

Should I be using optimism arbitrum or matic? I like matic because of less than a penny for transactions.

>Gold
>Silver
>Frens
The paranoid assholes that hoard silver and grab a gun when they hear a breeze are not frens

Vitalik has likely been offloading slowly into bitcoin and will eventually close shop when the altcoin bubble bursts. I think that's why he personally FUDed ETH recently by saying he's no longer a billionaire. I think he doesn't believe in ETH anymore and is trying to get out without rugpulling and possibly having to go to trial like Do Con. interesting he just puts his hands up and admits he's no longer a billionaire after what happened with LUNA and cucked himself by saying the SEC should regulate the shit out of altcoins knowing if they did, that would help destroy the altcoin market

Attached: RIP ETH 1 & 2.jpg (1600x700, 103.44K)

bobo delusion

Insider here. I could no longer stand by and watch. The tuna at Subway, is in fact not tuna. Yes, you heard that right. New data have surfaced that definitely prove the Subway tuna cannot be tuna.

Attached: thumb_ared-says-jared-fogle-call-kids-get-afree-6-inch-49507248.png (300x521, 86.68K)

Lol y’all need to see how much he has tied up in the ETH 2 contract. Shit fud.

I could fap to this post. It's just that good. Better be real op

Not subway but we have identified tamper with names

I wish.

>he has
>y'all
lmao the retard stakers are the only thing that's keeping ETH alive right now. vitalik knows as soon as he releases the PoW, it'll get pumped by whales, FOMO'd by retard zoomers then crash, the stakers will gtfo and ETH will lose 6-7% of its value and cause ETH to crash further under 1k which could be the death knell for vitalik

Attached: E68Wl2LXEAIuZMr.jpg (1024x575, 38.67K)

>ya’ll
You dumb niggers FUD yourself

>1pbtid

Attached: 1626060191673.gif (500x249, 1.9M)