Any remaining whales?

No clue if any remaining crypto whales even browse this board like they used to. Just wanted to poke and prod as to what is going on between each other.
My uncle has like $100m+ in crypto, I've been able to trace all his wallets after he gave me a couple eth for my birthday last year.
I often lurk it to see what he stacks and it boggles me... Why does he still choose to wagecuck 9-5 at his shitty construction firm?
He already lives in a mansion, has a wife and kids, a nice sports car. What's stopping him from just living out the rest of his life? Especially since he has a terminal disease? And don't give me that bullshit "entrepreneurial spirit" retard crap.
So... Why isn't he cashing out? Is it legit just tax aids? He holds a lot of positions in top 100 coins and is continuously stacking more and more fucking eth lately.

He plays the dumb card with me, acting like a stupid boomer when he sends me shit on metamask. Harrharr "what is gas". Something just doesn't feel right in the crypto space right now, everything feels so unorganic, and I feel as if he knows something.

Attached: help.jpg (500x500, 40.77K)

He doesn't know. The reason why he doesn't quit his job is so he has some fall back on bad trades and can sit on it. I would know since last year I've made some bad trades that eventually sorted itself out in to profit while I'm waging. Made $170k last year after taxes, not bad for $20k starting capital and zero concept of trading.

Would be nice if you could sit him down and have a talk with him. Though I realize real life isn't like television and that's not always too possible. I've been looking at eth lately as well but I'm glad I didn't buy since we're tumbling again.

There's a big difference between $170k and $100m my friend. But good on you for that nice profit, definitely not in make it territory, still enough to be comfy for a bit.

I really would. He's a down to earth guy, but he seems to have some other kind of motive. Many members of our family struggle. Believe me, I'm not gonna be a massive fucking faggot jew and beg for a lump sum of his crypto, but it boggles me that he doesn't do anything with it or help others since he CONSTANTLY portrays himself as the "family comes first" type of man.

uhh are you sure he has 100m or are you looking at an exchange wallet

A few of us are still here. Mostly just to see what the blastzone looks like after we rugged everything.

Later poors.

I'm a NEET for a couple of years, old time bitcoiner (bought first coins in 2012). I'm no whale, but because i've been in the game so long i can make a permanent living out of it. That being said, i'm fucking bored and considering getting a job just for the social interactions. Sitting alone at home all day every day is just depressing. Still better then a shit lowwage cuckjob. But if you have a good workplace, not too much stress, why not?

It's spread throughout multiple wallets, obviously not all stacked in one. I have no idea what game this dude is trying to play at here lol.

lame larp

get a job, it will help you.. also join an mma or boxing gym, it make take years but both of these things will improve your confidence, self-worth and intern social status.
now that i gave you advice, wen bottom and wen moon?

He gave you multiple whole ETH? That's quite generous. I don't spend much on myself or my family.

t. ~8m net worth
I used to think having that much was whale-tier, but that was before I encountered real whales that could move the market

bottom November - April
moon, when rates are maxed out and we're approaching a halving (couple months before) it's a good time to buy

Your mother sucks me off for chump change, just to feed your pathetic ass.

Never change, poor.

What do you think of the 20k bottom theory?

always a bigger fish lad

Yea, he's very generous. I never really want any money from him but he insists.
But you're spot on. I'm still young, so that much is something I consider a lot of money.

I’m on my phone so different id. Not sure could be a good bottom, might be a too obvious one. Anyway a good buy price if you’re thinking long term

>but it boggles me that he doesn't do anything with it or help others since he CONSTANTLY portrays himself as the "family comes first" type of man.
Exactly why he keeps it secret.

this is whats happening and im pissing myself

Dunno what satisfaction you get from acting this stupid, already said he has multiple wallets and that they add up. There's tons of shitcoins in some as well.

Attached: 740928374.png (128x122, 20.64K)

Because you dumb fuck. Do you think sitting around with all your money is going to make you happy if you're not happy already? It won't. Humans are made to work (especially men). Do you thing sitting around idly playing vidya or something will make anyone happy for more than a few months? It won't. He's already doing what is fulfilling to him.

lol

Dude is in his fifties, with a terminal condition. If I had that amount of money, I would retire and spend as much time possible I have remaining with my family.
Your take is incredibly stupid, please think before you type.