Welcome to our family, in here you’ll have a work environment like nowhere else...

>Welcome to our family, in here you’ll have a work environment like nowhere else, you’ll learn to trust and respect your partners as family, I hope you enjoy your time here
Nah I ain’t doing that again, I’ll get into some shit like Rango and just wait until it gets me out of my parents house or makes me kill myself

Attached: 165213713782139.jpg (465x576, 42.25K)

be a wagie, there is nothing good right now on crypto, accept the job

Don't touch me with those dirty green hands you fucking ugly frog

Attached: 16521387289794.png (736x668, 327.32K)

I like to think my bootleg pepe inspired this one

Attached: 45761497645.png (2200x2800, 310.33K)

>Welcome
I'm declaring war and martial law

cursed pepe

is it time to resign anons? should i pursue the crypto billionaire astronaut mindset?

nice rare pepe, saved to my collection of rare pepes that come from another universes

THIS. OP GO TO MCDONALDS, NOW!!!!!!

Attached: low-tier-god.gif (220x220, 1.17M)

Si. No habla Espanol

Attached: 01E0D312-82CC-4760-BDFB-34E403C1F8E5.jpg (640x633, 366.55K)

>like rango
??

Why? What are you going to do with these Rangos that are you going to buy? There it will be a staking farming or what? Liquidity farming between blockchains? What?

>"uh yeah sure, family...d-dad..."
imagine having a father-son relationship with your boss

is that your wet fantasy you fucking troon faggot?

1inch>pancake>>>>>>>>binance>shit>rango

That's not going to happen, NEVER. All bosses have to make a certain shadow of authority... At least a bit.

>>Welcome to our family, in here you’ll have a work environment like nowhere else, you’ll learn to trust and respect your partners as family, I hope you enjoy your time here
>accidentally says nigger to one of your coworkers on the 2nd day
true story

KEK
>says nigger out loud at brief meeting

yeah there's actually no competition when binance is in the equation, sorry user you're retarded

>comparing Rango with Binance

dude, there's no point of difference between those exchanges. Rango is a little swap that has a crosschain capability and Binance... Well, that's something unexplainable

rango has no ido yet so i dont know what op is talking about, perhaps he will try to use that exchange to buy cheap shit, who knows