Would’ve been really funny if rango had launched their token on Terra after all the shitstorm that’s happened up...

Would’ve been really funny if rango had launched their token on Terra after all the shitstorm that’s happened up until now, but I guess delaying their IDO was definitely the best decision they could’ve made. Well played.

Attached: 1659013918391.png (431x512, 250.6K)

ofc they delayed, most project delay that shit when bobo is in town

NIGGA, I LOVE THAT AFRO

Nobody cares about Terra, it's already fucking dead. They're even thinking of launching Terra 2 because their other currency is already fucking dead.

They did it so their investors wouldn't get screwed in a shitty market, it's the smartest idea a company can take.

There are people who don't think what they say, don't spend your time explaining basic things.

negro, I love how that sounds in monkey language.

Damn, I really want to play Yakuza Like a Dragon but I'm too busy being a wagie as an industrial security supervisor

cope. you probably lost to the dip

Even so, what is the real need some idiots have for Rango to launch his IDO?

they want a new shitcoin to invest in.

it is actually shit, only good thing is the story

Honestly I think most people play it just because of the story

is a great game.

fuck, i'm a little afraid. I don't know if I should use a tool that I've found, so no... I'm not going to be a crazy mf, that's what i'm going to do. I'm going to not fuck my entire life by doing the shit that i was looking to do

Imagine waiting for new IDOs to see if they are worthwhile and investing cheaply in a cheapie? The real life of a rat.

>ido
SHUT THE FUCK UP, PONZI

99% of crypto investors.

100% of retards

Luckily they didn't, anyway... The terra network wasn't something revolutionary, it was a fucking slow shit and it had constantly shutdowns, like solana...

i dont know what that shit is but tango fuckign sucks ass

Nope, isn't dead. The next month will be the launching of the V2 of the Terra network. Now there will be two coins, Terra Classic and the new Terra.