How profitable is investing in loveloot...

How profitable is investing in loveloot? i've put 12k on 90 days lockup and i suspected the 200% apy would go down each year, but it hasn't really gone down from 170% to 180% which is honestly huge considering more people do seem to be joining which either means im being scammed or the liquidity is legit. Also there's the deal with meta, what's up with that

Attached: 165433213.png (1085x598, 37.97K)

Never underestimate the power of compound interest

Quite a few folks belly aching about crypto being there only hope. Frankly compound interest is the secret behind all this. Your just need to start saving. Start early, invest often. Doesn't have to be crypto but time is the secret.

Staking is worth for long term holding, it is gaining from compound interest + the rising price of the underlying asset (Hint: choosing the right project is important)

This, plus when you want to hold the coin for years anyways, why not earn a bit in interest...

Yep, if you invested in BTC a couple of years ago, you would’ve made good money. But if you had the option and chose to stake it too, you would’ve made a LOT of money.
IDK about your coin op, are the devs doxxed?

Most people i hear about are like, 1% monthly isn’t good but when banks offer you 0.01% APY with fees that’s alright.

Attached: 1623211933.png (600x400, 207.71K)

My credit union offers 5% APY KEK

Damn, haven’t seen savings numbers like that in years.

Pajeet here, In our country the savings also give 5 %

What… Saving in Denmark, we pay -0.7% right now for money over 15.000$ (100.000 dkr) in the bank..

Inflation plus paying for the privilege of having money. Do they pocket it all or do they share it with the government?

It’s something to do with the national bank. Our currency is locked to Euro money(politics) So to keep the price stable against the Euro, they do some magic to keep our export prices at a reasonable level to the rest of EU, so we don’t lose our jobs.
You can compare Sweden and Norwegian money. They are not locked, so they have money which are more worth now…, so there export prices isn’t favorable anymore. Meaning less export sales.

The 0.7% our banks take. Is the exact same level the national bank is taking for storing the money from banks. So bank earns 0 on the minus interest. So whenever national bank is rising the interest, banks do it right away. Inflation is probably doing a big part here aswell.

Attached: 1653351769879.png (1000x1000, 41.9K)

how about social credit? user-dono

Attached: 1652484450316.jpg (540x437, 43.42K)

That's why I'm invested for the long term to make staking even more profitable

I NEED TO STAKE ADA AAAAAAAAAAH

Here we can watch the classic descent into madness of an user, truly awe inspiring

Even lower, at this point anything in crypto is far more profitable than whatever banks can offer me

Attached: 1621379865.png (230x219, 7K)

he is becoming a skateboarder

If you hold, your assets just sleep in your wallet. By staking, you're earning new coins doing NOTHING. Small percentages are better than 0, so i can estimate that even a 85% is a lot op, keep it up, you're making money on the bear market

Looks unironically like slurping material mmst

and commies love that place....

Dude, you sound fucking dead

so the best alternative to crypto is to be a fucking banker?

Attached: 1654211524867.jpg (300x250, 72.64K)