Can you believe it...

Can you believe it? I was one of those retarded negacionists that said Metaverse wasn’t a thing… I’m ashamed of myself and my decisions kek, now owning some lands makes me feel retarded but kinda better, idk if it’s because of rebase or just I’m truly stupid

Attached: NF98fgSMGA.jpg (750x926, 77.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ev7r9pfk8BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no don't own actual money own... digital money
>no don't own actual property own... digital property
Gentlemen...I present... digital food

Attached: Holographic_meatloaf.png (518x350, 176.74K)

>now owning some lands makes me feel retarded but kinda better
can't say ive felt that ever in my life

What's next, nft countries?

NICE MEME

>now owning some lands makes me feel retarded but kinda better
How long have you had these lands OP? rebase closed its first lands in LA quite some time ago.

remember when it was called dropp? what good times, now they had to change its whole essence.

Okay, anyways. Who's going to care about the decisions you make? Nobody cares what happens to a cockroach.

That's how are you spending the heritage of your parents?

Attached: 165123975971934.jpg (400x352, 15.34K)

no matter what change they make, scam is scam.

Did you project your psychosis on the pizza guy again user? Time to take your meds

it is not scam, in fact rebase is perhaps the best metaverse project today. its resemblance to pokemon go is giving it a lot of fame, in addition to its advances with its virtual gallery and its lands in progress system.

The stupidity of nfts never cease to amaze me, I remember once I saw a bunch of plant NFTs, literal plants.

I don't know if it will be the best, but you can make good money with the lands and the nfts you get with that.

>tfw a truly meth consumer made that meme

Damn, this is kind of interesting... People like them are able to make memes, and maybe make money by making them... I don't know, but that's completely possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ev7r9pfk8BY

fucking genius
what about digital graves?

There are very good projects in solana at the moment, despite the fact that the overall price of blockchain is garbage. Rebase is a good example of this, it is a complete and clean project. But I am looking for other kind of projects besides the metaverse, what else does solana have to offer us?

I don't see another reason for a change of name than to avoid some fucking legal bullet for scamming people

that shit could actually exist and some retards would buy it

doubled back on that one wow

>I don't see another reason for a change of name than to avoid some fucking legal bullet
no, it was probably a straight up scam

Are you getting Solanese Cats from the airdrops? I heard that they are dropping these NFTs. Damn, they look okay but I've heard that those NFTs are worth a lot of money

It’s good for amas too GOHO did one there

Are they dropping those NFTs? So there is good quality there. I still don't know if it can be a good investment, but this information is tempting me too much.

The problem isn't the metaverse, it's giving it an actual use, the lads at lovelace solved it months ago and you bastards didn't listen

Attached: 1654449731.png (805x519, 56.07K)

I thought the point of all this was to make the metaverse something useless and expensive for retards with money to invest in without thinking too much