How to find a wife from the 0.1%%

When I make it off crypto I want to marry a girl from high society. What will I need to successfully seduce the daughters of the elite?

How to find them?
How to get into their social circles?
Anything else Ect...?

Attached: 5efa0b113ad86111f66458d3.jpg (750x563, 69.58K)

Convert to Islam

Do Jihad

Girls will love you.

Imagine thinking those girls aren't the biggest sluts behind the scenes

Thats a plus tho.

It only sucks if they force you to betabux them and then divorce rape you. Which isn't the case with rich girls.

You will never intermarry if you even attempt to plan to do it. Either it happens, or it does not. Funny thing you should pay attention to is your birth chart. Those things are timed with the stars, and those of the ‘elite’ with similar charts will often cause you to interact with them on many occasions. Do what you will with this information. Be aware though, God does not want you to go down this kind of path as it only leads to destruction and desolation. Why would you want to marry into a sick clan like that, for your children to be sexually and psychologically abused in order to continue down the line?

Is it just me or does she look jewish?

You will be making a mistake. Find a humble bitch that will appreciate you, not a daddy's girl who just wants to show her dad she found a man with wealth, which if you made it from crypto you haven't earned a thing

her husband actually is muslim kek but if bill gates gave the greenlight hes probably not that religious

How to learn how to read my birth chart?

>Which isn't the case with rich girls.
lol

Built for...

ask any girl with dyed hair

Funny I am a muslim and I married a girl much richer than me. She inherited millions. I think thats just luck though

Post it here and I’ll read it for you. You need your time of birth.

Muslim Chads stay winning

If you divorce, you take half her stuff

Salam akhi

That wealth can be used for jihad fi sabilillah

Very tempting but I'm really scared you're a glownigger who's going to dox me with it.

Based muhajadeen. Even we fail in life, we have 72 virgins in the afterlife. And I don't mean the incel chuds of Any Forums

Don’t

Your loss, in real life I charge for my readings. Someone else step up and I’ll tell you about yourself.

Attached: 4BB4632C-DC06-44C6-B8C5-0928BF2E3A44.jpg (622x350, 33.24K)

Extremely ugly bottom half of face. Is that thing his daughter?

Attached: file.png (136x72, 17.78K)

What's a placement/aspect to look for for marrying-high-blood ?

8th house Venus is one of them.