Gimme small cap coins that have dipped recently. Gonna slurp that shit like there’s no tomorrow

Gimme small cap coins that have dipped recently. Gonna slurp that shit like there’s no tomorrow.

Attached: 16598213213983.jpg (500x273, 36.75K)

luna

where the fuck have you been

I'd rather bet money on horse races

So it seems that you know who's OP... SAY US WHO'S OP AND LET'S KILL HIM

Attached: 16524074507279.jpg (232x217, 6.11K)

his name is joshua

D-damn... I know him... We can't kill him... He's nice and benevolent...

Attached: 165712387917423.jpg (624x399, 17.56K)

dedcoin

don't fuck with me, motherfuckers. He is Chinese and he has a lot of money in their wallet located in China, I know that because I'm Doland Trump. Say Hi to me, Americans.

Attached: 16518731893924.jpg (602x602, 36.45K)

Kek is it me or jeets will only shill their fucking small cap tokens when no one asked them, and if you ask them they dont do shit

isnt that like murphys law or something?

damn, why are we taking into much attention to what can these motherfuckers do? we are in the position of ignoring them because we can detect them quickly, are we retards? ARE WE RETARDS ANONS? I KNOW THAT WE AREN'T.

OP BUY BTC, STOP BEING A BITCH

50% btc 50% stablecoins

I want to know what could happen if an economic shock happens. What could happen with BTC? could it pump? It's an alternative way to store value, r-right?

Attached: 16589123912381.jpg (125x121, 2.89K)

the only real way to store value is by investing in precious metals

StrongNode. The small-cap that it haves is pretty nice. It has a lot of usages and it can be run even on a smart toaster. I will buy some the next month so well, fuck it. Let's see what could happen... I'm holding two low cap tokens. I'm holding MSCP and in the next month, I'm going to hold SNE

Nice, I love gambling too

You are investing in something that will take too long to come out and you don't even know if it will be successful.

>It has a lot of usages and it can be run even on a smart toaster
that will be the case only IF THEY FUCKING RELEASE. that shit is dead af

Imagine if they stole the idea from SNE and launched it earlier, and got all the success SNE could have.

it would be hilarious, i would laugh a lot. especially for the holders.

LoveLace, literally the golden child of cardano that is actually giving NFTs a purpose in the blockchain

Attached: 1653444968.png (789x530, 54.4K)