Ok let's have a serious discussion. Staking can't be more than 2-3 months away at this point...

Ok let's have a serious discussion. Staking can't be more than 2-3 months away at this point. Realistically it could get dropped at Consensus.

What happens next? Are we actually gonna make it?

Has anyone noticed throughout this dump a few times LINK has had some very odd high volume scamwicks to the upside. A couple of days ago I watched a market buy of over 3 million LINK. My guess is there's some inside info going around and something big is on the horizon. It must be staking, right?

Attached: link.png (300x300, 41.97K)

((((they)))) will force BTC to capitulate down to 20k right as staking releases. check em'

Those mega buys happen all the time, in lots of cryptos, you just haven’t been watching as closely as you are now

>still thinkin bout that steak

Attached: 1653620983503s.jpg (250x217, 5.37K)

take that back

This and checked.

And if dumping BTC doesn't help bring Link down, Putin will invade Poland or something.

>serious
>Staking can't be more than 2-3 months away
this isn't serious
i've seen similar threads in 2020
cope cultist, pic rel will flip you before the eoy

Attached: aaa.jpg (318x159, 4.14K)

Idk user. If there was inside trading going on due to something big coming, I’d have expected us to be at a much higher price.

I still have hope though. I am convinced something big is coming tangentially with both staking and ccip releases. The singularity is closer than it’s ever been.

Remember to spam this board with Link threads as soon as we hit a new all time high. Remind them, make them pay

faggot team fell apart weeks ago why do you keep spamming this shit

lol niggers were talking about staking 3 years ago
do you know what staking is? staking is the lie sergay sold you as he betrays 700k on binance

Because he as actually bag holding, at a pretty heft loss lol

Not happening until October, you'll have CCIP soon tho

With smartcontract it's just better to assume features never come.

U sound like a smart guy, what coin do u hold?

Nothing prob. Changes the tokenomics and thereby price potential but the next 2 years are a a writeoff. It'll take time for the whole thing to unfold and adoption to commence properly.

>Are we actually gonna make it?
Not in this life, no.

Attached: cantmake.jpg (892x1016, 221.31K)

Checked. This is true and sad they will do it

I really hate how devious LINK fud is.
"Yes goy expect x10 green candle at the announcement of a feature that will affect the price action by slowly draining the supply from exchanges over the next 50 years. Make sure to vent out your frustration in one of the 1000 IT'S OVER threads when that doesn't happen."
Fuck off, there won't be a singularity, just crab and then a slow climb. There's no top, but there won't be a scam whale pump either, because it's not a shitcoin.
Also, June 4th ATH, apparently

Attached: file.png (524x460, 81.33K)

>linkcucks already moving goalposts
kek staking will be disaster

Attached: 1646688113857.jpg (1000x1000, 171.15K)

The market is supposed to price in things like that which is why a 50% daily pump should at least be expected, followed by a 3x over a couple of weeks.

How's the 47.12% interest going for the API3 bizjeets

Attached: 1653601772035.jpg (460x576, 37.33K)

>Linkies are one person
Kill yourself at your earliest opportunity.
That would be nice, but LINK was brutally suppressed during the bullrun, which probably means that whales wanted it extra cheap during the bear market. I am not convinced they'd let any pump happen a mere year later.

Attached: 1637852403409.jpg (1970x1970, 392.1K)

>waaaah waah much suppression!!!
check link and ltc charts. they are the same. it's not suppression if nobody wants to buy your dead shitcoin.

Attached: 1637780818176.png (1575x1129, 828.25K)