I started a job in web3 a couple months ago and there is a LOT of insider knowledge I am privy to...

I started a job in web3 a couple months ago and there is a LOT of insider knowledge I am privy to. Is it illegal to act on this right now?

Attached: pep.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

yes i know all about it

yeah, I've just been a DeFi junkie for a while and learned about smart cities and incentivization. complete rando, but don't seem to be the only one who's noticed all the antennae, routers, cameras, and occupied houses.

I'm from Canada. fuck CSIS

like what user. you can tell us

No I can't. I don't trust you guys.

yes, lots of people online are fake. are you new here? like i said earlier, occupied houses. I have the shills living nearby in real life.

vaguely infer to it in a cryptic manner, a ticker or anything user
we are dying out here

how do i get a web3 job?

Apply. Be likable. If you can prove you know a lot about web3 and are likable you will basically be guaranteed to get something. I have found 60-80% of people in the industry know very very little about it and that's one of the largest problems web3 companies have with hiring.

Omg!!! Smart cities! 5G towers! 3d mapping! Co2 regulations! AI grid AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what do i need to learn besides solidity? i guess making a personal project is the way to go to show recruiter that you are good?

so you didn't come here to leak intel and you don't seem to be really against it. the both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. you're honorary glowie & wannabe glowie. fuck you niglets

Attached: 1451201662005.jpg (700x634, 66.53K)

how do you think a node would respond to vandalism via an unphoned assailant?

wat? im trying to get into web3 industry so i can spill it to my Any Forums frens

you're trying to make a quick buck and will end up actually helping build the autocracy

wont happen, im incompetent

Unless you are an insider (an executive or own 10% of the equity of the company you're trading on) or you're registered as a financial agent by the SEC or an employee of a finacial firm as defined by the insider trading law there's literally nothing against the law in trading on it. And I'm not even sure any of that applies to crypto at this point.

Now tell us or begone.

Attached: 9711AFB1-4548-4388-A275-AF8EF7046C32.jpg (950x626, 292.57K)

What is a web3 company?

where did you apply through?

It's any company that relies on Infura to host it's back end

Only the fags who work in crypto call it "web3". OP is a confirmed faggot