Shill me coins/projects/whatever please...

Shill me coins/projects/whatever please. I need a way to finally make some money instead of losing it like a complete retard.

Attached: AG.jpg (750x936, 60.98K)

GNS if you can hold for a few months

my brother, get a job

every trade you make is countertraded
you cant use ethereum without being raped by fees just to lose your money later on

stay far away from these scams user it is for your own good

I would like to get a job but here we are, every single job is shit

the probability of that shit being a radioactive shit is high... And $2800 USD? damn

It's literally the core of the thing, where the radioactive rods were used. It's one of the most radioactive shits, the seller probably already died from radiation poisoning or cancer

its a movie prop dumbass

>my brother, get a job
>t.

Attached: cover2.jpg (1137x640, 142.61K)

I want to save some money to buy some solanese cats in the future, at least two of them, but I don't know if I should do it or not

Attached: 16598238912389.jpg (950x1280, 46.69K)

>Shill me coins/projects/whatever please.
I can shill my sister if you want, she's a bitch without a job. maybe she'll be useful.

nice try user, we wont give you the satisfaction

I have tried to do some tradings on furucombo by using AAVE to have some gibs but I don't like that shit, I hope that Sublime put their pants on and make flash loans as well

Please help me. I don't want to take it anymore.

Loans with sublime? Is that really a good or worthwhile thing?

I have been looking at solanese the last few days, they are very good quality NFTs and I am looking forward to invest now that SOL is so low in price. The only problem is that for now they give VIP privileges in their social networks, among other things. But I would like them to give you an investment utility when you buy, like a gamefi or metaverse maybe.

>taking debts

fuck off user, don't take debts ever in your life. Invest every single penny that you could take, that's what you should have to do instead of saving money in a bank, for example

Depends. What kind of job would you think is good and easy to get?

well well, whats next, you want us to join your synagogue too?

I don't like the fact that you have to doxx yourself to get the loans. But it is a good option for making investments, slurp the dip, etc. More so when they allow you to get more money the more you use them.

Never trust loan projects, pls.

If you want feds to know your personal info yes

לך תאכל חרא, בן זונה

Attached: 16587123910841.jpg (527x349, 42.7K)