It's unironically over

Economy is fucked, crypto probably will never be what it was. The worst part is I had made it but got greedy and lost it all. Sucks to suck.

Attached: over.jpg (750x1000, 71.52K)

you didnt get greedy the world is just fake and gay

just dca into a random shitcoin they always pump even the most shittiest of projects pump

>crypto probably will never be what it was
crypto is about to be born

That's cope. I had $2.5MM at the top and wanted more. I got greedy and held til now and watched it all melt away. That's on me and anyone else who did the same and let the fucking memelord whales dump on us.

Motherfucker do you not hear what I am saying? I've been here since 2016 I've seen a lot of shit. This time it actually IS different. shitcoins will bleed to zero, it's quite possible even the best fundamental tokens which are here to stay never see their ATHs again. Speculation was obviously rampant in the most disgusting possible way. Normies now have no money left and everyone is nervous about inflation. There will be no positive movement in crypto until we see a macro reversal which is minimally 6 months to a year out and it will take time from then for courage to return to this insane market, at which point the whole market will have dramatically shifted due to shit like regulation and 99% of shitcoins now will just be dead. If you didn't make it this cycle and you can't adapt to the next one you are absolutely ngmi.

>Normies now have no money left and everyone is nervous about inflation.
normies never had control of the market they just provided some exit liquidity. i wouldn't call it over just yet. at least not until we see bitcoin go below 28k on a weekly candle. dont get fooled by memelord whales on the way down too

If you were around since 2016 you’d know this was said last time

Dude, I don't really think you can call that greed. In fact, it is the opposite: it's called delayed gratification. But, that can get you in to trouble at times. Any time during a bull cycle that you get a 5x to 10x , be sure take some profits even if it is just 10 to 15 percent. Certainly, if you get a 20x to 50x you will want to cash out at least 50 to 75 percent. Then with your gains put some into a secure stable coin like USDC or Gemini and earn interest on it.

Remember, the biggest regret of most investors is not taking profits when they should have. You are learning and will get better.

said last time has always been 2030, so really late 2020s. there is one cycle left and I do think we will see ath once again. crypto is the heart of the new digital movement so it is no where near done. most normies even during the last bullrun knew 2-4 cryptos at most

I mean, I don't wanna say buy signal, but that is a big buy signal. Give it a few years and crypto will follow the Keynesian busines cycle as it always has, you'll have your chance to make it next cycle budd. As long as you stay to blue chip cryptos and L1s you should be fine (BTC, AVAX, FTM). If you need something a bit higher on risk adjustment, buy AVAX or FTM ecosystem tokens. Or if you dislike those projects, buy another ecosystem's tokens... maybe except for ETH, 'cause not only is that a piece of shit, but you won't get the huge asymmetric scale as you get in the smaller L1s

Blockchain is the future but that's very separate from price and value of the shitcoins in the market.

You have to recognize there is nothing built on blockchain right now which doesn't have a revenue based solely off of selling tokens, and that is ultimately an unsustainable business model. Eventually we will see blockchain used for shit that isn't just selling tokens to speculative gamblers, but that won't mean the fundamental value of the networks will be meaningful enough to warrant the insane valuations we saw in this last bull run.

Yes, I absolutely should have taken profits but was retarded.

It has been said every time but I never believed it until now.

Few understand this

i try to look at this all as a fire sale

Will computers even matter if the west collapses?

Same

yes.but it will be like the late 1980s/early1990s again

We can only hope. I'd give up all the modern everything just to have another 1990s.

I feel you user, 4-6m peak unrealized gains that I squandered. This is the biggest drawdown of my life so far, but I’ve had ones in the past that made me go holy fuck.
I get it, the macro is totally different rn. At the same time, crypto is finally being embraced. It won’t be what we envisioned, but I think it will do better than othet markets. It will be rocky in the short term but come out much stronger than other risk assets imo.
What I failed to cash out keeps me up at night, but I am also working harder than I ever have. Normies are fucked sadly, a d it is sad. 40 years of qe driven robbery with stagnating wages and boom bust cycles. Now they get in to markets hewvily and get btfo. Not just any btfo, but a possible paradigm shift.
At the same time, the Fed is like an alcoholic, big talk but either way crypto will pull through, either more qe or a real slow cleansing of risk assets.

no way you retards had this much and didn't cash out

>muh greater fool theory
>doesn't realize he is the end of the line
who will pump them?

it's called being greedy, I warned my friends to cash out early november 2021 because we were likely to start dipping and entering a bear cycle, but a lot of them ignored me as for here on Any Forums i got called a fag

Death is a necessity.