So what's stopping us from just launching a shitcoin that buys and burns Luna?

So what's stopping us from just launching a shitcoin that buys and burns Luna?

Attached: pepe-thinking.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Nothing, I'll do it. give you an NFT to. Market buy, we are going up.

Make it happen fren. Just don't rug us too hard. You make more money long term if we bust a nut burning then if you rug, and I'd hate to have to get up off my ass and deploy this shit myself.

Ok. Don't want money, just for fun. More input. Art sugestions? Should I launch NFT on ETH then buy Lunacy n burn or launch on LUNC if available? (then bur too)

Would a burn on the ETH side even be effective? We'd need to burn on LUNC directly I'd imagine?

ETH has more value, so I would just buy LUNC directly then sent to burn address, all transparent. Maybe a small commission on after sales.

However, if it was on LUNC i could at the burn address to the NFT commission, so it would burn in perpetuity.

Could do multichain I suppose

Enlighten me? how?

can you guys do me a personal favor and name it something like KWABcoin or KWAB token

Attached: 1637078904581.png (1024x936, 748.75K)

I'm thinking lowfy and just nft maybe with access to lounge or something. fuck coins. I'm not paying for a rug.

ok but if you could name it something-KWAB I'd be very grateful

Attached: 1649726630929.png (615x393, 360.65K)

>KWAB
>A weak, blubbery mass, notably: of human or animal tissue, such as quivering flesh, or a brain lobe. of aquatic plants.
Ummm. well. You have the most votes. Why though?

Can you draw me one?

it would drive one specific schizo poster insane and i would very much like to see that

It already did, months ago, but you didn't wanna listen

Attached: 1654449731.png (805x519, 56.07K)

Ha, well. That's a noble cause.
How would you want it to look.
What would the ideal Lunacy nft look like?

no one wants to hear the homeless guy on the street saying how fighting in the war was the best thing that could have happened to him and that we owe him something for it.

I honestly think I'd buy KWABcoin.

can you make it look like Kevin Nash being raped?

Attached: 1630311744354.webm (1268x666, 1.88M)

Well, I'm all for that, but I want something luna. Would you guys buy and Luna NFT that looked slick or that was more meaningful?

You’d have to do a solidity smart contract for ETH and a rust smart contract for Terra. I’d have to read up on it more though, I’m just spitballing right now. I’ll look into it more in the morning.

Are we talking NFT collection here? Let’s figure out some inspiration