I’m truly tired of everything, I just wanna lay down and sleep until everything ends, the pain, the crash...

I’m truly tired of everything, I just wanna lay down and sleep until everything ends, the pain, the crash, the bears… I just wanna wake up and see krida not getting fucked

Attached: 2.jpg (679x598, 32.92K)

just stop caring, it's so easy
I feel nothing

thats your own fault for basing your lifestyle on a wojak

>I just wanna wake up and see krida not getting fucked
I dont want you to wake op, nor krida becoming a good thing

>krida
>not getting fucked
>in a bear market

user, wake up. Crypto games in a bear market are a complete desolation, you can see with your own flesh that the users can be the most negative thing that a project could be one of the characteristics of why a lot of games die

Somehow I fucking hate wojakers, I just cant stand the drawings and edits

COPE

What do you think makes krida not a ponzi?

So you mean that if the market changes, everything changes as well? that's a little bit weird to understand

Ok then what do you use, are you a frog poster?

It's not, you are able to earn money in the first day that you play the game because Krida gives you a few bunch of points to make the direction of the play, or well, that's what i've understand when i played it

Cope

Attached: 3A142C6F-EF5E-45BB-B664-682A1B40B0E0.jpg (1536x984, 245.81K)

>I just wanna wake up and see krida not getting fucked
I DONT LIKE SOCCER, FUCK SOCCER, FUCK YOU OP, FUCK ME.

>fantasy soccer game nft thread
bye, losers.

the only thing we care about is if the game will have a community, a stable currency and money for our pockets. for now they have a stable and large community since their beta.

so.
you just decided one day "lets play a soccer nft game!" and thats it. you expect me to believe that shit

what's wrong with you, dude? You want to get incrusted a penis in your anus or what?

Attached: x.jpg (640x640, 35.62K)

is a play to earn which uses nfts to boost its entire economy, it will not last two months.

>You want to get incrusted a penis in your anus or what?
I want, can I have?

who doesn't?

Attached: 16519237191231.jpg (1280x1136, 122.02K)

Except it will, banana country niggers cant contain their joy when they find a fucking nft game that gives them pennies.

Attached: 16590212389274.jpg (207x234, 5.96K)

see you tomorrw