Why is tether still not trading at $1?

Why is tether still not trading at $1?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.43.40 PM.png (1926x1218, 230.28K)

because it's fraud..

Attached: murray.jpg (383x302, 16.21K)

Paolo is testing the waters for the biggest exit scam of all time
Bitfinex is offering 30% apy to just hold your Usdt right now. meanwhile super whales have cashed out 10 billion since Luna blew up. we’re in the last days of east liquidity and leverage for crypto

I hope this isn't true. I have my entire life savings in crypto.

Bro wtf are you retarded? Holy shit you idiot cash out now.

easy liquidity*

good luck lol

I will never cash out. I've been all in crypto since early 2017 and I'm not about to change my mind now.

It must be an algorithmic ponzi r---ight. The truth is terra didn't go down because of ponzi or algorithm. It was an attack and mass disinformation campaign.

uhh because, surprise surprise, bitfinex does not actually possess 80 billion dollhair

it has survived 10 billion in withdrawals in the past month which has been fucking amazing. i didnt think they had anywhere close to that

You can buy back in dude. You're literally just being exit liquidity for whales. Wtf bruh

it was a mass INFORMATION campaign. people finally learned that you get your 20% apy on your locked luna from the other people who lock their luna after you.

they rob peter to pay paul

>it has survived 10 billion in withdrawals in the past month which has been fucking amazing
It's completely normal and expected.
>i didnt think they had anywhere close to that
Because you're a moron.

No you can't. It's impossible to time the bottom so why would would I even try? We could literally be a the bottom right now or it could be 6 months from now.

Because we're still in fear mode

Because it actually is and was even trading at 1.01 earlier and you are just a stupid fucking asshole.

ok then how much do they have exactly

Cause its only 87% backed by USD. Pricing in.

>Bitfinex is offering 30% apy to just hold your Usdt right now
Source? None of their staking apys are nearly that high

That's not why it went down. They didn't somehow not have the apy to pay. It's a staking coin. You get paid in more luna. You're just flat out lying here. It's objectively not a ponzi.

>You get paid in more luna
yeah other people's luna that they deposited after yours lmfao.

based diamond hands poster

Do you understand how proof of stake works? lol, you seem really out of scope here. Like you're missing fundamentals on the blockchain and how PoW and PoS work fundamentally.

>only 87% backed
kek i bet its not even backed by 10% usd

Sold their BTC reserves to increase liquidity. Problem is that now Tether is like a hot potato.