Ok, start talking you asshole, how is it possible that you actually consider doxxing yourself a good thing...

Ok, start talking you asshole, how is it possible that you actually consider doxxing yourself a good thing? Isn’t anonymity what we fight for here? Why are you betraying your brothers and sist- brothers? Is Sublime really that interesting?

Attached: 16437281994837.jpg (514x357, 71.43K)

if dubs you shoot me so I can finally be free from this torment

NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE MY DATA OKAY NO ONE

>doxxing yourself a good thing?
You can't be an user your whole life bruh
Any Forums really hurt some niggers

Kek, not even the dubs will release you from this pain

Any Forums is a pit way deeper than what anyone would think. It damages your psyche, cause you feel supported by a bunch of retards that have the same or worse problems.

YALL STUCK WITH US FOREVER

>Sublime really that interesting?
Welp, you can borrow without nothing else than your info. Seems worthy to me, bank loans are a pain in the ass

Attached: 1619600572215.gif (222x200, 81.81K)

>how is it possible that you actually consider doxxing yourself a good thing?
Cause I have responsabilities and bills to pay user. Not everyone is a full time shithead

Rolling

>nothing else than your info
literally give your ass for money, nice

Nigger just wtf is this thing even supposed to be lmao fuck off with this bullshit

its not your fucking problem neither your fucking life stop acting like you care and carry on with your life you fucking retarded loser zoomer

Honestly? Becuase I don't give a fuck anymore.I'm a point in my life where, even things seems right for the rest, for me aren't. Emotionally i'm a fucking mess.

So, if you know my full name or face, I don't truly give a flying fuck

Rolling, help me RNGesus

You don't understand what this site is for, faggot. Maybe is for you since apparently a site that makes fun of itself can "damage" you this much
>implying this isn't some shitty LARP

Something, something. KYC and take a loan

stop being a faggot and leave then you fucking idiot

shill me another way to get a loan without using banks.

Attached: 1614090295174.jpg (364x295, 6.79K)

look at the Any Forums incel who just came out of his cave

Steal from friend of yours and tell him it's borrowed
Never pay him back kek

It's the constant reinforce, cunt. That's what messed up, spending years here and deattaching yourself from reality and losing all forms of basic social skills