Will the masses take control?

Attached: hypo.png (1124x306, 112.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MTorgin/status/1521433474820890624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They already have, “big crypto” is here and it’s POS
The oldfags were right.. pow is the only way

>muh suppression

Ethereum POS is delayed because of problems. It's so busted. twitter.com/MTorgin/status/1521433474820890624
Do you believe exchanges are 100% honest?

There's hope. I'm pulling more and more of my btc off exchanges. I was around during the Mt gox times and celsius smells too familiar to be trusting any custodian right now IMO. If they blow who knows how things will cascade through the ecosystem. Whatever yield you earn isn't worth your holdings going straight to zero. Then you'll just rope next bull market when prices moon and you have to DCA like 1000 sats at a time.

What does the WEF think of BSV Kek.. nothing will improve until jews are named in the normie sphere

i hate crypto
i hate the wef
i hate the antichrist

>see thread
>see twitter screencap
>see laser eyes
>sage the thread
>close thread
simple as

smart
based
checked. enjoy the luna threads

>sage the thread
All that does is make your post not bump the thread. So, what's the point? Just don't post.

I mean, if you want to say that's gay or something then sage, okay. But if you're only posting to sage that's silly.

>let's just suppress something with max supply
kek never selling

>how does Torgin.eth talk about oracle problems without mentioning Chainlink?
does chainlink not suffer from the same oracle MEV faults like TWAP oracles do?

>>how does Torgin.eth talk about oracle problems without mentioning Chainlink?
>does chainlink not suffer from the same oracle MEV faults like TWAP oracles do?
Yeah seems like Oracles and MEV go hand-in-hand must be Chainlink oracles to the rescue

>how does Torgin.eth talk about oracle problems without mentioning Chainlink?
>does chainlink not suffer from the same oracle MEV faults like TWAP oracles do?
>Yeah seems like Oracles and MEV go hand-in-hand must be Chainlink oracles to the rescue
woah is this alpha? fucking bullish

I think the only thing we need to legitimize is NFTs and what they provide for the people right now
as it stands NFTS are just useless jpegs and the metaverse that should be a solution isn't anything like most projects promised. I think shit like lovelace giving nfts a purpose as a service is going to legitimize that aspect of crypto so frowned upon by the mainstream media

Attached: 16344975621.png (901x625, 375.64K)

>giving nfts a purpose as a service
>make nfts of mice with the sole purpose of screwing their users
>mfw mice destroy my femur for wanting to glue my cheese nft to the digital fridge
I JUST WANTED MY CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1654654848628.png (1415x733, 609.32K)

>Will the masses take control?

No, retail is a bug compared to the whales.

Institutional money will flow into crypto.

You are gonna get blind sided fool.

>If they blow who knows how things will cascade through the ecosystem.
Yup. This is always a nagging thought in the back of my head. The capitulation end game may not just be lower prices. Try to make it through this before regulation.

Reminder that it's not actually crypto if it's owned by a bank, government or something else. They want you to buy their digital money and other centralized assets