I sold 15,000 LINK at $7 and I have been buying all of it back between 6.20 and $6.80. Is this retarded?

I sold 15,000 LINK at $7 and I have been buying all of it back between 6.20 and $6.80. Is this retarded?

Attached: link.jpg (1000x563, 45.6K)

swingies get the rope

Honestly every single time I have swung and thought I got prices out I just didn’t buy back in and waited longer and longer and eventually it dumped below my sell price.

lol

Completely stupid. You should have waited at least till summer. That windfall and you blow it all right away. Good luck, I’m the guy opposite your trade.

I just bought 500 more

No you didn’t IDF. Fuck your Saturn worship WEF enslavement . All jews must disappear

Yes, how will you feel when the not needed token is below ICO price?

Yes. It's impossible to get a perfect track record.
There will be a moment when it will either crash to $4 while you still hold or it will pump while you are in cash.

I have buy orders around $4.90 I think it goes $4.80 at the lowest.

I would feel pretty nervous and depressed user, same as I do now.

Tax event

It is retarded because chainlink (ticker: LINK) is going to zero

Yes

Attached: C3D09CEF-15CE-463F-AD69-8CFED90D6572.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Yeah. Throwing your money into the abyss is retarded. You were smart when you were taking someone else money though

I swung my 10k stack at $27
Still waiting for my re-entry point
Thinking about getting in when it dumps to 2018 levels

Summer of Dreams

Cocky nigger, no way it ever gets that low. $5.00 is absolute bottom

kek a week ago you said you will sell it so you don't feel like shit if it keeps going down and now you buy it back? The 8$ LINK must have felt bad, did it not?

*swingies get to shoot ropes on supermodels

Not me since holding from 2018

>I sold 15,000 LINK at $7
What was your initial purchase? You now have a large realized tax burden unless you sold at a loss to swing.

I was the user that told you not to sell because they are likely to continue to let the price fall until consensus. Start buying now but leave 25% of your total capital in hopes of buying under $6. If it starts to pump back up past $7 before then purchase everything then.

Foolish move buddy. You could have waited just like the way i am waiting for gstar launch with Sony and Disney as partners.