If you could get just one thing and one thing only to make profits, what could it be...

If you could get just one thing and one thing only to make profits, what could it be? In my case I think Metaverse lands so I can sell teh drops they make, idk, rebase probably

Attached: Da9.jpg (828x712, 77.91K)

Attached: 1604982373874.jpg (318x159, 9.67K)

the same thing

>In my case I think Metaverse lands so I can sell teh drops they make
earn money passively, it's easier. with rebase you will be able to do that.

all their lands are already sold, he came too late.

damn, the metaverse are literally dead right now... Nobody is buying VRs. And they aren't getting bought because they aren't a little bit expensive, or well, at at least, the cheapest one is the one that comes from Meta

reBASE announced new news for lands owners in the next months, they will surely talk about new lands in new places, so nobody is late for anything.

who's this tranny

Can he trade lands at least? Maybe some user will offer some land for x10 the price, who knows kek

That's clearly a dude, looks like human shrek

you can make money in many ways having lands in that shit. selling the nfts of your lands, renting your lands, passive money. it seems to me a good investment, but it's fucking expensive and all the lands are already rented, plus i think it's stupid that they chose LA. not all of us live in that shitty place.

their 3D gallery was crap, I don't expect anything from rebase honestly, they showed very little quality with their beta.

do you know how much they will cost? Are they cheap?

i'm tranny, I love dueling swords with other men.

what a waste of time, does owning virtual lands even bring joy or pleasure? because i doubt getting profits from it would be a thing

They are lands in LA, in real geographic locations and rebase belongs to SOL. It is an expensive investment.

SOL is currently in the shit lmao

Have you seen the cgi demo on their page? It was made by a literal 3 yr old with free premade models

Yeah but do you know how many SOL's I need to have if I want to buy a land on Rebase?

Kek really? then it must be actual garbage, cant imagine people buying their shit

KYS faggot

you will never have a vagina

Attached: bdN5ND.png (1000x1000, 555.24K)

Luna recovery. I bought in for 2.5 million. If it pops up to even 1 dollar, I'm retiring from my bullshit job.