YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD GO UP

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD GO UP

Attached: luna_logo.png (2000x2000, 308.9K)

Eventually everything goes up ....

UP IN SMOKE AHAHAHHA

Patience.

Attached: Calm.gif (500x475, 997.27K)

If you had even 1/8th of a brain, you’d know this coin is like the worst thing ever to be buying. Thinking Luna is going up is a pipe dream. You’re a degenerate gambler. Keep dreaming.

i mean reals it's kinda pogue inch'it i made $like 150 on the dead cat wobbles

Attached: 2022-05-26 19_09_01.png (1222x570, 69.37K)

I'm afraid to sell because I know as soon as I sell it'll rocket up to $0.002

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

And you fell for it. Mission accomplished. You all like to jokingly call yourselves apes and retards but you really all are lol thanks for playing.

My Luna stays troona

This, all the fudders in this thread saying it's definitely dead don't understand that if I relinquish my luna now it will instantly skyrocket.

kys lunabaggie

Then take one for the team for fucks sake. You’ll do better next time, just be yourself.

I’m white, but I’m gonna have to ask you to do the needful ser, redeem for the greater good of the rest of us lunatics

The entire market is taking a shit right now just wait a while

This. Everything is really bearish.

yeah because a "stable coin" just ass fucked the market. and the coin tied to it WAS FUCKING LUNA

Kek

Don't give it too much credit. Crypto follows financial market, that's how it is.

you do realize that this board, hell this entire forum is dominated by shills and bots? fuck, i wouldn't even be surprised if some of the rugpulls were federal operations. you ever see the files that were leaked regarding drug cartels in the 70ies? the glowies facilitate the drugs. confiscate them and then sell it. then they put those offenders in jail, which also makes a profit. It's a rat race, bro. it's time to wake up. you are a victim of psychological and now economical warfare.

Dude my average price is 0001400 so I've basically been break even for weeks now.

I brought this bullshit to either 50x or go to zero in a short time frame, now of I sell it will moon and if I hold it will crash, so I'm stuck in eternal limbo.

Hurry up and go to .0000001 for all I care just do SOMETHING

I bought in at 0.0004 kek

Chad