reminder
>btc 14k
>eth 300
>link 1.01
>ada 0.01
>doge 0.008
>sol 5
>avax 3

Attached: 1651267117517.png (1000x1000, 295.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/michael-saylor-sell-bitcoin-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok. If you aren’t setting dry powder for that, then what are you doing?

Amazing. Would be the greatest generational wealth accumulation period in history. Which is exactly why it won't happen. Imagine how many people would be slurping at numbers well above that? Imagine DOT at $1? lmfao.

how do these chains not get sybiled to death if they drop that low

>be 1 month ago
>"Imagine if you had bought Terra for under a dollar ughhh I missed out"

You deserve your financial death

kek, I guess the difference is people expect btc to once again climb as opposed to staying at 14k forever. And sure, there are people (on this very board!) that purchased LUNA post crash in hopes that it rose, but the belief is different.

So sure, I guess if BTC never recovers it's financial death.

reminder:
>booooooorrrrrinnnggggg

hey zoomie...they are never never ever ever going to let you get rich. you have no idea what's coming. ok faggot?

The question actually is - who cares?

btc bottom is around 22k usd
anything below that is serious capitulation (bobo euphoria) and will probably we a wick or tether exploding or something.
who gives a fuck about alts.

>having an opportunity to buy stacks at the bottom is bad
Why

Saylor gets liquidated at 21k. If we go below that we are going to go well below the psychological support of 20k during the 2018 bull market and kick off a wave of panic selling especially if the NASDAQ is going down again.

I bought the majority of my BTC stack

Keep in mind that all these "cryptos" are essentially worthless.

nobody believe you zoomie. stop embarrassing yourself poojeet.

newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/michael-saylor-sell-bitcoin-theory/

I don’t think the prices will go that low because then it gives people the chance to buy in for very cheap. The only way it gets that low is if crypto dies and the coins never get to their ath ever again

>btc 140k
>eth 3000
>link 1.01
>ada 0.1
>doge 0.08
>sol 50
>avax 30
fixed

reminder
>youre a nigger
>youre a retard
>youre a faggot
>youre a nigger

>Imagine how many people would be slurping at numbers well above that?
Close to zero. The vast majority of exit liquidity has already been sucked out, crypto has been clearly exposed as the ponzi scheme it always was (and will continue to be), and we're going into an economic period of stagflation which will drag down the standard of living and make the risk of speculating a potential life or death scenario for would-be fresh liquidity. Can barely afford food, shelter, healthcare? Yeah, time to gamble my last $100 away at risk of starving to death on the street.

What is luna

>>doge 0.008
Doge will absolutely never remain that high. It'll hold 10% of that at absolute best, and that's if the bear market is unusually bullish.

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 280.79K)