Is it conceivable that Any Forums will ever come together again like they did in 2017-18 around LINK...

Is it conceivable that Any Forums will ever come together again like they did in 2017-18 around LINK, with anons sharing breadcrumbs and OC memes, or is that time over forever?

Attached: crashlnk.png (482x388, 200.02K)

everyone is a paid marketer pushing some agenda or trying to get your data fren. the comfy times are over it was beautiful but this is why we cant have nice things

No, everyone gates each other now

The thing about love is that—if it's the real thing—it never appears in the same way twice. That is a bittersweet fact of life. There will probably be some killer app on Chainlink that Any Forums discovers before the rest of the world—and we'll love it—but it'll never be like our love for Chainlink (Ticker: LINK).

Attached: 1590348578141.jpg (510x487, 46.49K)

OG crypto culture died in 2017, twitter moonboys and discordfags have taken over the entire sphere

Yes but not for us… we missed the lifeboats . They’re enjoying private discords, forums and other chats. We get to live with the gentiles

this. I fucking hate all these new nignog terms: APE IN GUYS!

at what price did you guys go in on link?

BAT is the next LINK retard get on board

Attached: batisbetterthanlink.png (587x587, 214.76K)

kys data miner

from that time people have either retired or moved into chainlink-related jobs
what you have left here are the dregs from that time
you will see people come back here briefly on big news though

$53

i was there for link/assblaster. still not sure why he showed us that dinner receipt.

we're in lunc now
biz hasnt changed much.
bazinga coin, obsidian etc. there's always been shitters being shilled

We are, but we're doing it in the /cmmg/ thread.

Not until the worthless faggots like you actually bother to bring something to the table

how about we coin our own term? fuck apes, we're orcs.

I’m a tourist from Any Forums and I was too dumb to understand biz in 2018, too depressed to take proper action, and too weak mentally to stay after my bags dropped in value, so I left and came back too late. I also visited once in 2015 and just saw random shit like printing free money vouchers but I was basically a hippy then and thought money was dumb. Those are some of my biggest regrets, not spending ore time in this shithole. And now that shithole is gone.

God damn 2018 biz was so fucking kino, where did it all go wrong?

It's impossible.
This was only possible because Any Forums was not known and controlled.
If attracted the attention from the market makers who are using it against us.
With no way of sharing information in secret this place is used to counter trade against us.

That's why I was so insistent on the need for the creation of an alternative they cannot easily infiltrate.
Only by removing them can we recover a useful space, but Any Forums will never allow that as a controlled organization.

Sadly.. I miss the old days. Crazy to think that half of crypto made it off this very board. What's crazier, it's almost five years now since everyone left.

bear market will save us r-right?

OG here, never did or got invited to any of that and this still remains my main social outlet as sad as that is

Oh no

Token not needed.