Financial analyst here. we're going to 70k by august

look im not a crypto nerd, i just trade the technicals of all assets.. this chart is about to explode to 70k.

the technicals are undeniable. load up.

Attached: 70kjuly.jpg (1260x894, 104.12K)

IM CRYING INSIDE BUT HERE I GO, IM GONNA SLURRPPPP

lol no

Attached: 1653023749483.png (1461x1009, 94.54K)

retard here, aoiefaohga 0ag hafog hereege re rerere ghaigheheh bebebeb

this is my job. i'm a financial analyst. your chart is awful. this is your last chance to get in for the next bull run.

Ah yes the stagelights on a bear market pattern
How could we be so blind as to not see it

imagine the volatility

Attached: 1339425349977.jpg (1024x576, 57.59K)

Hi OP. Genuinely curious if you’re serious? If so, can you explain a bit for a brainlet? Thanks in advance

so technical

ok then. please share your technical analysis with us

what are the percentages of it going to 70k vs crabbing/dropping more? I dont do TA but i'm buying because i'm assuming people are going to leave their shitcoins and go back into bitcoin as well as potentially accounting rules being changed that allow more companies to hold it on it's balance sheet and adoption of oil/gas companies mining it with flared gas.

why did I laugh at this dumb shit

I’m an actual analyst at a top 10 bank and literally have never seen anyone do any form of TA. fucking retard Ta faggots larping desperately for attention

refer to the image above. even if you look at a basic trendline we are right on pace for 75k

Attached: basictrendline.jpg (795x887, 57.08K)

ah yes the mythical double chopsticks formation. Bullish convergence on the 73MA and tight consolidation within the Slurpowski Band. Strap in boys, we're headed straight to $420,000.

dude you’re using a fucking free charting website to draw memelines on gay ass digital “currency”. Just stop it’s so embarrassing

thats not technical analysis, thats a screenshot of a chart with a line drawn across it

if youre going to larp as a le financial insider can you at least throw out a buzzword or two for fucks sake? talk about rsi or muh 200 day ema...fucking lazy cunt

fuck off wagie go back to your shitty bank teller job, i do this for a living, self made. i just trust the technicals

is that JP Morgan's new bull case for Bitcoin on CNBC's homepage or are you actually a genius?

I know JP personally. I worked on charts with him back in the day. We went our separate ways. I'm not surprised we are on the same page.

Attached: 1503390695313.jpg (1166x748, 61.98K)