Anyone else feel like this might actually not be the end of the bull run? something feels off

anyone else feel like this might actually not be the end of the bull run? something feels off

Attached: j6j7ykhtr.png (300x300, 15.39K)

bullrun ended in may 2021 you fucking idiot

End of the bull run? the bull run? THE, ENDdndfoufht fukdfuckig BULL RUN?!

THIS IS THE BRONZE AGE COLLAPSE 2.0

I think we will bounce back quicker than people expect

Just a wee dip is all

Bold claim user, I like it

we are in September 2017. First sell off. All the normies are shaken out. Now get ready for the gigapump

OP rn

Attached: FD0E2D97-97D5-4DC1-B2B9-BFEBF867D58E.png (1783x1384, 402.33K)

cmon man.

no the bull run never ends you nigger.

My cock is getting harder and harder the cheaper crypto gets.....

>bullrun ended in may 2021
Yet price was higher 6 months later. That should tell you something is off, OP's original premise.

We're on a 2018 Bear fractal, but something is off. The Fed, or the ETF, Russia win, whale manipulation, store of value narrative or....SOMETHING could throw all this shit off further.

this. soon the burgeoning surfeit of pulsing erections will be too much for the market to BEAR

Not enough people losing their jobs and shit. All smells like bullshit to me

alts were done in may 2021 tbqh

meds NOW

Maybe your shitty alts, user

Not ETH, also November high

We are in May of 2022, War in Europe, Supply Shortages, Runaway Inflation, negative GDP, and absolutely no resistances in the market anymore other than people praying the fed fucks them in the mouth instead of the ass. Try September of 1917 maybe, retard.

egld cro mana sand did absolutely amazing until november, what the fuck are you smoking nigger?

It ended November