I'm afraid to fall asleep avax bros

Everyday i wake up to another nonsense -10%, Literally for weeks and we got no relief at all.

When will AVAX whales turn off their swing bots? It's getting absurd how sensitive and immediate reaction it has to every BTC movement

Attached: 1647631178027.jpg (2048x2048, 239.6K)

It's not bots, just talmudic magic tricks.
>Thanks for playing goy

I'm finally going to be able to get a 1k stack bros

I never thought this day would come

Attached: comfy.gif (498x280, 850.24K)

It's dedicated bots from large player, I've been holding AVAX for long enough to notice, It's not that hard desu, The reaction is immediate and sharp, It was meant to milk it out.

Basically they'll let it out bleed everything until real reversal confirms, I suspect that this recent dump on AVAX been so brutal because the crypto market overall got no relief rally and what trigger the whale bots most is continues downtrend or sideways to lesser extent.

I gave up and sold today, I don't give a fuck anymore. Maybe I'll buy in again at single digits.

Holy shit it doesn't stop -80% in 4 weeks with no relief they went overboard this time

last year it was in like 3-7 days timeframe

Yeah last year was slightly worse in term of relative performance, We dropped harder in ranking (Something like top 20ish to top 50-60), In term of % it's similar.

Honestly i prefer the sharp ones, This has been 9 weeks of suffering. And this one is worse because Avalanche as a project is much better and it's also much clearer, We shouldn't act like a shitcoin especially considering against which kind of dogshit we're competing, but here we're.

I consider AVAX more undervalued now tho

Its going to zero spread the word

Thanks for playing.
Should've bought ETH. The only one that matters.

Literally rolling down the mountain

You could almost say the chart looks like an Avalanche :)

I tried to long it and got pretty burned.

Attached: 1633571644572.png (1023x575, 360.77K)

why is it dropping?
how much more will it drop today?
is it a safe short?

BTC is at local bottom29k, it will bounce slightly up from here and might be a little up on weekend, why would avax drop more if btc does not?

>why would avax drop more if btc does not?

We've tons of blind shorters and AVAX whales swinging it, It always dump harder with no exception

Muh ETH 2.0

Attached: 1653617019849.jpg (600x768, 42.93K)

AVAX is currently completely unpegged from everything

Kinda delusional of you to think BTC will see a green candle ever for the rest of the year after this many.
Still up 200x on my investment. What about you, roach?

>sells AVAX for stables
>wait for crash
>buy ETH and stake it

Attached: Esn3YglW4AIIUDU.jpg (1015x1025, 216.47K)

I am talking short term, hourly chart, BTC is going up-down 29k - 30k for days now...

I am thinking opening avax short but dont want to get raped if it bounces

The whales that hold this coin and the funds that rode this coin up (and back down?) are fucking merciless

Beyond 200x but I sold at 4100 because I am not a fucking bag holder. I know the game. You swing the cycles. Hold my bag until $1200 and I'll be taking them back. AVAX is superior but it doesnt mean I am not hear to make money

To think this piece of talmudic shit was over $100 barely two months ago is truly mindboggling, it feels like it was two eternities ago...
I guess the next real support line is $11 now. At least you have that, unlike icy pee baggies lol.

my only theory is big money is reorganizing it's crypto portfolio, especially after what happened to luna. Where is that money gonna go? inflated tech stocks? fucking the commodities market, after they halted nickel trading just cause.

Coming soon™

Hey everyone has different strategies and comfort zones. I have buddies that have 1000s of ETH from the early days and I have degen friends. Luckily I have blessed with the luck/ability to time the market in crypto. But I take profits and put them in PMs and into my businesses.

lmao

I just opened short on AVAX...
Coin went up
P/L negative

tnx guize

Attached: 1647642182773.jpg (270x186, 13.4K)

I am so fucking demoralized AVAX sisters, which made me 2x my stack right now