Why don't normies do this?

If you have a WFH job, you have been handed the golden ticket. I used to work in Sydney and my job gave me plenty, but I could barely pay for rent. When we went remote, the FIRST thing I did was I moved out far in land, to the point where there are only 5 people in a square km and I do my job whilst living on land that I purchased. I have a huge surplus of wealth, this is something that I am not used to. Why the fuck would you live in a big city if you work remotely? Another huge bonus is that I can go for a walk outside without getting a lung carcinoma from all the traffic.

Attached: economy01_530x298.jpg (530x298, 53.55K)

Are you not worried about not getting a promotion due to you being far away from the office? In other words, you can't be social online therefore your boss won't give you a promotion.

>internet goes out for more than 2 days straight
>get fired for non notice of absence
>lose wfh job
>become one with the hill people, as they storm your house at night, and roasted. The outsider finally gone by consuming him.
>Your last act as a piece of the cosmos is fertilizing their pot fields and feeding their pigs so they can raise another generation of orcs.

Poetic really, I admire you
Also I'm just giving you shit

When I saw my co-workers in person, I always thought of this copy pasta and I realize that they have been brainwashed into living in the city:

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

I really only do 1 hour of work in my 12-hour shift, and if the internet does go out, I can simply just create a mobile hotspot using my phone's 4G and use that on my laptop. It is that easy. Besides, rural Australian internet is pretty consistent anyway.

I earn a little more than $95k after taxes and that is more than enough for me and my standard of living. I could easily make do with half of that, but that would be poverty tier in the urban parts of Australia. A promotion would be nice, but I would also have to do more work so I am happy where I am since I don't do very much work and I pretty much slack off for most of my shift.

Okay that's good. That was my main concern. Please continue swallowing the rural wfh pill. I won't do this personally for quite some time since I'm young and haven't maxxed out my experience yet.

i wfh but live near a city because i'd be fucked if my job laid me off. it's a lot harder finding a 100% remote job in my profession than in software development.

Remote work for this reason will make rural land more expensive and in demand as the exodus of urban folk start to realize they don’t need to be in the city anymore for their work

What blows my mind is "tech" companies not continuing to embrace WFH and make people come back to the office. I swear these companies must get kickbacks from Bay Area city councils for making people live in those overpriced shitholes and propping up real estate values and property tax revenue.

People will eventually carch on and start doing this with time.
I moved to South America after getting a remote job been making bank since

I did it

Universities and companies realized that "charge less for remote" or whatever was bad for their scammy business models which rely on extracting wealth from students/workers and wearing them down.

You can contact people without the internet zoomie..

yes they do get tax rebates/reductions apple is a prime example

The two weeks meme got me. I thought at the start, I should just move. But I thought I'd be back in the office in two weeks. Then maybe just a month, not long enough to move. And so on and so on. Til one day a couple years passed and finally the pollies said "fuck it, we made it up" and we went back to normal. Now I am back in the office and missed my opportunity.

no u

You still have 28 years left on your mortgage and you have 13 thousand dollars in the bank. You’re still a slave

i did except i moved to the philippines. Then martial law/locked downs fucked me so went to mexico for a year. Now in the USA picking up stuff and hopefully going back to SEA soon to buy a condo and then just invest it all in bitcoin/dividend stocks/reits/index funds

Idk i know a golden oportunity when i see one and d0b0 was just that, so i went balls deep for it
i wouldn't be driving a honda accord now if it weren't for that, so take that as you will

Attached: fuckyouanon.jpg (225x225, 7.11K)

i have a really hard time believing you made anything with d0b0

well, check the charts, i've made 1.5k using memetools and that wasn't even scalping on d0b0
the bear market can bend to whatever you want as long as you know how to invest lol