Discuss

Discuss

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 4.50.08 PM.png (536x310, 39.65K)

Slurp

should hit about 2 dollars

Hi guys, it's Satoshi. Reminder that you guys will always be poorfags.

Yours truly,
Satoshi

Hmmm maybe I should pick up a cool 1k tokens at these prices but the way the world economy is looking right now maybe I should wait and pick em up when they drop brlow a dollar

my GME stack has held up better these last 2 years than my link stack has, which is what I was hoping for so I can buy more link with moass gains

That fat retard sergey is selling tokens weekly to feed his harem big macs and you fools are financing it. Why don't you buy some other globohomo schizo token that doesn't go into the pocket of a fat mongoloid 4channer.

Necessary price action to liquidate OGs who overleveraged on lending platforms or some shit.
You've seen LINK go -99.9% to hit $.0001 on Binance unless you're a newfag, like lmao wtf

Attached: 1583607160581.webm (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Attached: chainpox.png (512x512, 106.43K)

I don't understand why people get so upset with another opportunity to accumulate cheap LINK

I got liquidated on AAVE back in June 2021, and the price that the Flash Bots sold my LINK at is double what LINK is worth now
lmao lol

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 331.6K)

desu unironically

overpriced for a token that's not needed

Checked, how long we waiting to buy?

Dump it back to $4.

this. get your linkies off defi anons

LMAO @ all the newfags that bought Chainlink at double digit prices. This is by design which you retards would have known if you had read the white paper. Chainlink is supposed to cost about the price of a cup of coffee. It still has another 50% to drop.

I go to sleep every night dreaming of what it will be like here when Link drops below $1, and it starts to set in that it is really, truly over. I'm not sure, is sub-$1 the freakout point, or does it happen before that? Or did the freakout already happen a while ago, and it was just quiet because everyone wanted to kill themselves? At any rate, these are fantastic times that I've been awaiting for 4 years. The huge run that happened inbetween really just makes it all the better.

sauce for these sales?

what does that mean?
sub 80 IQ here. dumb it down a little
why is low price LINK necessary?

Attached: sergey is sn.png (696x167, 10.74K)