What will be the best bear market gainer and why is it BAT

Attached: 40.png (1080x1080, 277.95K)

It will be BAT. It will be BAT because it was so obvious it was going to be BAT. Brave was always a great browser backed up by a great team while revolutionizing the ad and browser space. Then they moved on to search engines, and wallets, and defi. Brave is borderline recession proof, they were close to profitability last year and the company doesn't even need to be profitable yet. They're going to keep on expanding. And what will happen to those layoffs who or people who just don't feel secure at their FAANG company? They can get scooped up by Brave. And what about Duckcuckgo giving all your data to Microsoft? That sounds like it goes against the stated mission. Smart employees will try to jump ship before the users do.

I think it MAY be BAT.
>MAY be
And it’s not going to $40 until we’re back in the Bull so don’t get too excited

It's Monero you retard

No fortune 500 company will buy a crypto-ad ever. Revenue already looks like its trending down for brave.

>It's Monero you retard
yeah, surely the perfect coin to hold is a pedo coin as regulations are coming down and exchanges are delisting it

The bear market gainer isn't going to be BAT because its actually going to be BAT

based

Attached: 41.png (1080x1080, 128.8K)

Last time I posted BAT (Big Ass Titties) here John Faggot got me banned. So I won’t be doing that anymore.

Hey, that's wonderful! Everybody knows that crypto is the future, but have ya tried Moox?

>After listing at CMC the amount of transactions increased by 1231% and token cost increased by 356%
>The biggest fixed 2,017,700% APY
>288 time daily pays
>Long-term vision with dynamically decreasing taxes
>Burning Mechanism

APY is too low.

Jannies cracked down on the thot posting big time across the entire board It’s been that way for like 2 months or so now and why you don’t see TP dumping. No use when you just get banned a few mins later. Even Batty Abby gets banned for those shoops

i dont get out of bed for at least 2,000,000% APY

Explain how you see this bear market play out and how BAT rises to the top do the shitcoins above it start dropping harder, does BAT market cap outgrow the rest of the market, or a combo of both and if both which happens to greater effect?

Those fuckers.

Big booba is fun to look at but it’s better to be with a rail thin chick long term because all of the shit stays in the right place.

I'm contributing something other than varbies(anavar barbies) for once

Attached: I_am_inevitable.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

You need to calm down.

speaking of TP, is there a way to reliably reset your routers IP? Not to ban evade, that would be immoral and wrong.

I convert to XRP each month when i reicive payment.
XRP is going to $37,500 usd soon (Supranational currency for T+0 settlement)
so say i get 5 bat for my web browsing thats post moon $187,500 made per month the last 2 years using brave browser.
not bad.

Attached: supranational.png (857x440, 68.91K)

CBDC’s are a thing. Thesis denied.

Based and checked

corrected image

Attached: worldbank.jpg (1094x827, 93.96K)