This will have a face melting pump in 2 hours

Screencap this.

Attached: EA3E58FF-5CE7-48F5-B8C3-80A659F2E5A0.jpg (700x440, 72.59K)

doubt it. face melt dump

I'm touching my wie wie gerade :)

What the FUCK just happened? Why is it LUNC now? Is there a new token?

Yes, dude where the fuck have you been?

Attached: 1653606802770.jpg (800x450, 43.66K)

Under a friggin rock apparently. I'm aware of the crash and everything but I didn't know they decided on a fork or whatever. So what's the new token?

Just need it to go back to 0001 so I slurp some.

What about my WLUNA

Nobody wanted the fork, it was rigged by Doodoo Gook. He and his cronies had like 60% of the vote so they said yes as an exit scam. Only retards will buy into Luna 2.0.

Man I don't care anymore.

I had 300$ of LUNA on an exchange and it was all converted into LUNAC earlier this morning without my knowledge

Basically there is no LUNA, which is the shit fork (really a new chain) and LUNC which is the OG token we all bought like retards. My analysis is this:

>new chain dies quickly
>cz burns the two trillion LUNC he has accumulated, makes increble amounts of money and makes us retard degens rich
>cz single handedly brings back trust to the whole crypto sphere and the bear market is cut short

These slack gook niggers need to open ibc transfers. I had to miss the airdrop shit. Not that I even care fuck v2

Alright my man, no worries.
The "fork" is a completely new chain and, for all intents and purposes, a new project.
Today, many exchanges changed "LUNA" to "LUNC" to denote "LUNA Classic" from Luna 2.0, the token for the aforesaid new chain.
LUNA Classic is now it's own "thing" and Luna 2.0 is now its own "thing".
Binance has closed trading until Monday.
All news is very, very bullish.

why does my Binance say $0.000... for Luna? Will it be worth anything again when trading opens?

Is there anything particular about the new chain that would make it preferable? (aside from the tokenomics not being royally fucked like LUNC is)
>All news is very, very bullish.
For what in particular?

100% agree my dude

I just want my 4mil LUNA SEES to make me enough to buy some property, sailboat and a nice truck.

I just want my 23 LUNC to be enough to buy a mid-sized island in southeast Asia.

Who would you buy the island from ? How do they own it ?

I'll bribe someone in the Taiwanese government using 0.001 LUNC (roughly $20k USD)

How are people this retarded.

uhhh guys?
What does CoinGecko and KuckCoin mean by this?

Attached: wat.jpg (1355x416, 68.63K)

Only 80 minutes from now. We're not in a bull market dumb jeet this thread will stay up unless you or a janny takes it down

Wait can I turn my wluna into lunc?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1639131605273.png (504x348, 246.7K)

>Is there anything particular about the new chain that would make it preferable?
You mean the new Luna2 chain that was put together in 2 days which is basically just Luna1 but patched out and was forced by the developer despite everyone not wanting a fork?

It would be cool to buy a couple new cruise ships that they would rather scrap than maintain then strap them together in international waters and have somewhere for us Any Forums bros to go and live the good life.

Attached: 5ec7b09f72fc9943866cc9f032cd27db371e2fa80de6bf57f9c66f7b4eb264c4.png (1158x776, 1.09M)

This seems like a terrible idea. It'd sink within a year, or be attacked by pirates or the cartel or something.

Wallets won't let move shit, so I guess theyll level on a price before unlocking them.