Here we go again

Here we go again.

Attached: two weeks.jpg (1080x678, 135.19K)

Huh? I've practiced physical distancing from faggots since I knew what they were. Not a big deal.

Attached: 1653408625576.jpg (1199x1080, 139.41K)

Gimme dem neet bux plz

OP is monkeypozzed, stay away from him.

Isnt tthis shit literally ONLY spread through FLUIDS? and among gay ass faggots, unironically??

not falling for the distancing jewish tricks again.

Makes sense since Canadians are all faggots

I live in Toronto. I don't give a fuck and will not abide by any retarded mandates or restrictions. The last two years really are the last fucking straw.

Yes you will cuck. And when people have had enough and start standing up for themselves you will call them chuds and post on reddit

All it takes is one article that says "mutate" in the title and people will choke and scream and panic buy all over again.

Reality is whatever the people who write headlines want it to be

>Njoo
That's remarkably racist and anti-Semitic

Were not falling for it again.

Only spread through sex.
And if you actually do get it, its only for a fucking week like chickenpox then your body gets over it

Literal nothing burger, the MSM is running out of things to scare boomers with and they are getting desperate.

Better get ANOTHER vaccine, goy

The CDC says it's airborne.

Who is this njoo nigger

>N joo
>joo
nothing more to say

It’s the “vaccines”. Destroys your immune system. Gg no re

Are there any Canadians left in Canada?
Was it ever real other just a half remembered dream.
Maybe Canada was just apajeet shitcoin scam the whole time.

It's always Njoos

Njoy the benjo

I wish I was seeing more evidence of this, most of these retard faggots seem fine as far as I can tell. Although the only triple vaxxed person I know is constantly fucking sick now.

You mean the natives? There are lots of them especially out west. They get bitchy about the oil pipelines