If you ever feel down about losing your shit in crypto, remember that at least you're not this guy

If you ever feel down about losing your shit in crypto, remember that at least you're not this guy

Attached: Presidente_Bukele_(cropped).jpg (677x900, 124.24K)

this guy is like worse than do kwon

>Be El slurpador
>Watch btc crash
>Lend that all that bitcoin to either Celsius or Anchor
>profit
My guy just can't lose.

remember to short whenever he buys

He is clearly buying the dip and he is positive. We should do the same. I bought B-BANK myself, and the CeDeFi might be just what we need.

>prints bitcoin from a volcano for free

this man is a god. he will be king of bitcoin city. he probably get blown by 2 whores as we speak

hello mr. president

It's about to boat launch to $40,000.

Hopium

Salvadorfag here, considering that he's trying something other thank sucking off the Federal Reserve's dick under Francisco Flores. inb4 glow niggers and Amerifags get all up in arms about it, just know that you all did some shitty loan terms during the cold war so now this is happening. So whether crypto goes tits up or the moon, in the end, it's getting the fuck out of the IMF's or Federal Reserves' claws. Just one problem with this guy: he likes the CPC a little too much for my taste but then again this motherfucker came from the FMLN commie party so go figure.

This guy is loved by his country and is erradicating MS13 like a chad. He wasting salvadorians taxes on crypto means nothing as long as he keep his country safe from savages.

>
They granted blockbank the license to trade in their country. It is a milestone for the project.

que tan populares son sus compras de bitcoin?

who the hell is he...
have he been down to zero?
well i have and i'm fucking back to go back again... kek
hoping ALBT gets full adoption and i'll be king.

do kwon is a joke...
well i'm good now, that fucking nigga got me playing games on Cometh.

>erradicating MS13
If he’s actually doing this, he has my support. Fuck those savages.

not sure i can feel down, especially that i've been playing the family feud edition of GameStar+.

He is royaly fucking them. I have a bunch of el salvadorians employees under me and they tell me how they are running for Honduras because he's jailing them and ducking their whole operation. I see videos of the prisons being built and filled with ms 13 and la 18. Idc about btc though but hes definitely trying new shit

He’s just waiting for it to dip more do he can double down

He's doing better than 90% of this board though.

>he will
>as we speak
Hello, Pedro