Reddit is superior to Any Forums

reddit is superior to Any Forums

Attached: download.png (321x157, 3.26K)

my Reddit posts regularly get to the number 1 spot on r/crossdressing

Attached: Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 12.01.57.png (820x658, 440.86K)

i respectfully disagree

so hot bro

Any Forums jannies already are faggots, but reddit is on a different planet. I got banned in wallstreetsilver for creating a topic that showed silver going down vs USD since this subreddit was created.

Attached: 1652441738711.jpg (2268x4032, 758.44K)

That's a man

Maybe you should go back.

they're the same
you come on Any Forums to post the stuff you don't dare saying on reddit/twitter, but in the end we're all commenting normie news/tweets/reddit posts

If there’s anything you can’t say on one site then that site is objectively worse.

Sorry redditfags, we are not the same.

Thats an interesting correlation, do you any graphs?

based

Nah nigger you Reddit and tiwtter faggots have shat up our board I don't give a flying fuck about your fucking normie news gossip or hot takes on famous faggot influencers.

i agree, you should use that website more often

Did a jannie delete your shitcoin thread?

jelly

>believing the rivalry meme
delete this

k
SAGE
A
G
E

>they're the same
you come on Any Forums to post the stuff you don't dare saying on reddit/twitter, but in the end we're all commenting normie news/tweets/reddit posts
those threads are newfag containment zone. KYS TRANNY NIGGER WORSHIPPER

Attached: 1617759063487.png (491x567, 96.34K)

Agreed. All our problems would be solved if people would just get vaccinated/boosted and turn in their guns and abort their niggers.

It's true that Reddit is superior to Any Forums and generally has a higher IQ, but as a dumb empty incel I prefer to hang out among my likes

I feel you on the last part. Or maybe I just have to take a dump.

nope, cant say nigger over there

It's not a rivalry. Not everything is sportsball retard. It's your brain-dead mentality. As on display right now. That ruins all discussion and drags the quality of the board wayyyyyyy down. It's no coincidence that after every wave of you faggots coming here this site got worse. You were trained to be the clueless brainwashed goyim you are. You do the Jews work one again as you ruin our space for them. You're a fucking pest!
Unless you do a mandatory 2 years lurking Any Forums you will never be one of us, never fit in and never be welcome. Fuck off!

Any Forums always told me that all shitcoins go to zero and I'm experiencing that right now please help

20 fucking grand evaporated, I'm such a retard