Why did your father fail at establishing generational wealth?

Didn't he care that his son would end up as a miserable wage slave, dominated by the rich and powerful? Deprived of energy from 8 hours at your job and a great life?
Don't even try to cope with "but I love my job"

Attached: fren.png (388x304, 157.23K)

He didn't care, he had many children so that if one failed it didn't matter

He did a lot of drugs and fucked up his life. That’s why I’m building generational wealth so I don’t repeat his mistakes.

He was, he was running for mayor of our city even, but cancer took him out too fast, he was dead in the span of 1 or 2 months after finding out.

>mfw not born into wealth

He died at 55 with mounds of debt that included secret credit cards. Our lawyer was good enough to get all of that debt erased though. Being a wagie sucks dad

Attached: 1645983156600.jpg (753x707, 331.2K)

good goals user

Attached: 1608955641600.png (237x289, 158.58K)

Sorry to hear user

Narcissism

yeah my parents failed me
they're mostly responsible for the shit hand i was dealt
now what ? am i supposed to hate them ? would hating them bring me closer to making it ?

Attached: 1653172417511.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

He has some real estate, but I think he spent most of his cash living like a feudal lord in south east asia. such cases.

Most people just seem to accept their lot in life and don't strive for more

I think my father did a good job in helping me with social mobility considering his starting point, can't complain, we went from almost destitute to"all needs covered and can have a luxury here and there"

Are you sure it was just a coincidence?
Killing people with cancer is an easy thing to do for the cabal.

Died way too early

I doubt it, i never lived in the USA

Attached: 1653565312940.gif (499x341, 1.05M)

my dad tried to run a company for 20 years, always struggled despite growing it and having 30+ employees at one point. However, 2008 basically wiped out half the customer base and so the business really struggled at that stage. He sold it a couple of years later for an amount that barely covered his debts but not taxes he owed and we all moved to a different country. 20 years for essentially nothing.

I always remember my dad enjoying being no 1. but I didn't realise everyone in the company saw his as a beta boss and took advantage of his kind nature. He never had the right character to make tough decisions and stare reality in the face, also bad with numbers and money but very good with people. I remember endless arguments in the family about money, how we couldn't afford to move to a nicer house and many other things.

He really tried his best and I'll always love him in a particular way for that reason, but the job was just above his level, which was a sad blackpill of it's own. He's been a middle-management wagey for a company for a few years leading up to retirement, but he's much happier since selling the business.

Attached: 1580808820561.jpg (771x807, 96.19K)

My dad grew up working class and squandered a lot of years drinking but he turned his life around and did pretty well.

I miss my dad, I'm going to call him now.

dont care
its up to me now

Attached: menacingchad.png (563x768, 613.69K)

He didn’t. I live and own the house I grew up in, now 4x the value of when he bought it.

No shit he quit a salaried job at fucking IBM to join a tech startup. In the year 2000.

In my case he did really good money but had a gambling problem with horse racing. For real. He had like three apartments that he rent at some point and lost everything.

What about his dad? and his dad's dad? they all could have set something up but they come from a long line of retards

unironically cancer

I find stories like this absolutely amazing, people that literally can't help but throw their life away. it's fucking nuts.