Imagine holding shiny rocks

valuable metal niggas do be stashing few gold bullions in their cheap ass not eurograded toy safes and waiting for global economic crisis lmao.

Attached: builtforBBC.webm (406x720, 1.62M)

>showing my tits is wrong!
>but showing my ass is fine

Girls with big butts have a deeper milkdud and can’t wipe properly. Her ass smells worse than Don Vito’s.

Yes she's a fucking retard, but it took less than two jiggles for my dick to be fully convinced that I still would

Kinda gross. Guess im not black enough for this.

I hate hoes like this but I want one to sit on my face and fart at least once before I die

Attached: 1653503242582.jpg (783x606, 47.79K)

imagine the sheer fucking smelts coming out of that thing

Attached: 1653505041317.webm (412x720, 1.56M)

Russia has gone back to the gold standard.
Gold is used in all forums of technology and circuit boards.
Cope.

My cat hotboxed my car with his rancid farts. Good lord it smells like beans in there

>My cat
I really hope you're a woman, pal

oh no, Any Forums was caught.

yea, I can walk right past that one without giving so much as a second glance. Maybe with the exception of getting another look at those freakish legs.

She is now, user

I never got to bang a girl that hot.
Now I'm 28 and considered too old by normie standards to date a girl like that.
I have to see sexy girls in tight yoga pants every time I go to the gym, knowing in my heart that I'll never get to experience their warmth.

Life is such a scam.
I'm really having a hard time finding the motivation to go on. It seems as though there is nothing for me to look forward to.
Not suicidal, just wish I would pass away painlessly in my sleep desu lads.

Attached: 8fc34ab4b8768dfb756df595dbfc8fd8.jpg (720x707, 49.05K)

greedy lad

nigger what, just get fit

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>nigger what, just get fit
fuck off zoomer cunt

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would most undoubtedly be poorer as a nation.

Attached: 1651045602071.webm (576x630, 2.86M)

Attached: 1621461205381.jpg (227x220, 24.54K)

it's literally overrated. having sex only feels marginally better than doing it with your hand, and you have the drawbacks of paying for a date and suffering through spending time with a woman. thanks to the internet, you can jack it while ogling thots that look way better through filters than they do irl, all for free

Attached: 1528771528119.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)