I make $120k a year and support my girlfriend 100%

On paper, she is just a "friend" that I am letting live with me.

Can I max out her welfare? EBT, gibs, etc?

Attached: 1650921665523.png (657x564, 519.18K)

Shit depends on state, but yeah. Watch out for common law marriage. A lot of that shit doesn't apply if they're university students. When I had legitimate roommates they were all able to scoop up SNAP benefits by saying that we don't buy food together.

If you have a kid because why not in some countries couples don't marry and the mother claims to be single so she gets gibs and a free house even though the father lives with her.

>Can I max out her welfare? EBT, gibs, etc?
*smacks lips*
Everyone else does...

I make 120k a year with a bit of overtime and I make my gf work 6 days a week. I'm not supporting shit, if I want to support something I'll buy a dog.

You're a nigger and should feel ashamed.

>Can I max out her welfare?
You can't do shit. She, however, can be lazy and game the system all she wants. But that is what pavement apes do. If she does this then it shows poor character and you are wasting your time with her. Not only that, someone who enjoys leeching off the "system" probably won't mind stealing or fucking you over in the future.

I would never date a female that doesnt work. Return her, and get a new one.

You’re too poor to afford a girlfriend but that’s okay for a onions boy I guess

Cope

what is your nut to gibs ratio on this hoe? we talking 5-7 nuts a week?

can someone post the webm again?

you want a woman who is dating chad?

Women should be at home raising the family and taking care of the home and tending the vegetable garden. Women who go to school and have jobs start to get weird ideas.

>seething wagie
I signed up for every form of welfare available, and I've got 430k cash from crypto gains. Thanks for footing the bill, wagie!
NEETs will rule the world.

Attached: NEET pledge.jpg (663x715, 137.58K)

She could work as hooker and share her profits with you

Why are you living and supporting someone you're not married to? Marry her and have some kids you degen.

This.

They wonder why males are unemployed or find it hard to find suitable jobs - well maybe because women are needlessly taking them all.

Seriously this is the legit answer.

My girlfriend (fiance) makes $450k/year working 3.5 days a week as an ENT surgeon. I don't really do anything except work out in the home gym and cook dinner. She's pregnant

Attached: 1651850254923.jpg (800x382, 25.16K)

if u live in texas theyll make u married