I'm a bio major whose essentially been banned from working pharma due to being unvaccinated. What should I do now?

I'm a bio major whose essentially been banned from working pharma due to being unvaccinated. What should I do now?

Attached: Bruh.png (200x200, 49.69K)

you should stay based

I'm losing so much money being unemployed

find a nurse who will fake it for you, or move to a country that isn't dogshit (i'm not sure if any exist), or change industry, or start your own business

Become a bio stock analyst

You're a retard for thinking the vax is more dangerous than corona was.

Get vaccinated

I work at Moderna and they don't even care about vax status anymore

My body, my choice. Libshits.

Tell everyone the truth go after those pharma companies, get a doctorate and teach your students to think for themselves.

You can schedule the vaccination at a grocery store like giant, then before they inject you, you can take the card and just leave.
Also, these cards are incredibly easy to fake
However, you’re a bio major, therefore you’re a retard who can only exceed by practice basic memorization and will receive a salary of less than $50k a year after 4 years of college.
I’ll lay this out simply for your small brain. Schedule and appointment at a grocery store. Go to said grocery store. Sign the bullshit. You will go to a stand that has a curtain around it. Sit down in the booth. A pharmacist tech will come out with not only your shot, but also your vaccine card. This should be located in a small basket. Ask the technician to give you a second, you need to calm down. She will say okay, then take the vaccine card, ignore whatever she says, and leave.
If your vaccine card is not within arms reach, simply say you need to excuse yourself and leave. You can now go to the same name brand grocery store, but at a different location, and say you received the shot since you signed the bullshit, but you lost your card and need a new one.

You’re a bio major and don’t trust the $cience?

I wanted to help stop the corporate greed

Attached: fea.jpg (550x503, 45.35K)

get vaccinated

Bio majors know nothing about chemistry, biochemistry, or physics. Their understanding of science is similar to psychology, just broader

You don't change systems by acting within them user.

Become a biotech expert on conspiracy channels

you didn't really let some schizos on a mongolian basket weaving forum ruin your life with facebook antivax memes...
r-right user?

vaccinate

get the vaccine so bad they had to redefine the word vaccine twice
to avoid the disease you have to get tested to know if you have
lol

Would you say this came as a shock?

go into technical sales for a chemical distributor like Brentagg or Univar. They're always looking for stem majors, either with industry experience or straight out of school. The renumeration is much better than working in the industry and its more fun since you get to learn much broader applications than whatever lab bullshit you'd be paid 60k a year to do while you wash bottles and push buttons in a lab with other antisocial nerds. Theres also legal jobs where you come in to a firm as a technical expert and give opinions, but you'd probably need further education for that.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Proteomics, genetic engineering, agricultural modeling, biomedicine are all just basic stuff anyone can do right? Then same goes for basically any UNI program such as chemistry or engineering,…
There are plenty of good paying jobs in biology and good business opportunities, you just must not end up as researcher or assistant on UNI.

Basic principle of any science is doubt and there couldn’t be more doubt than with this fiasco where nothing was proven with certainty and only one type of results were accepted if you wanted to keep your career.
Look into bioinformatics a lot of money can be made there. Another alternatives are just getting some cost government job related to ecology - but this is nigger tier thing to do desu.

Get vaccinated, brainlet. Doing the opposite if what normies do because "they r muh normies" doesn't make you smart.

Either wait till people have forgotten or get the jab, unironically, it's basically free in most first world countries and it'll only knock you out for a day or so
>inb4 gov sheep jew nigger goy
I'm fine, no blood clots, no mind control, no nanobots

Everyone single person I know that got Covid had the vaccine. One guy literally had three shots and still got Omicron. At this point it's just the flu shot. But nobody calls that the "flu vaccine".

Good on you m8. Look into specialties related to pharmacology but obviously not a pharmacist role.

It's called having principles

kek

Attached: biz-8.jpg (865x700, 111.89K)

Not an accurate statement