Coin based on shot kids

Americans of Any Forums would you be interested in a coin that's based on school shootings? I'm trying to appeal to American culture. Thinking about an airdrop

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-200357~2.png (1080x1776, 798.7K)

fivefivesix inu

As long as you include something about the FBI and false flags knowing or participating in the shootings. Then it might be a buy.

That’s the quickest way to get glowie attention in this country. I’m glad a foreigner is doing it.
I’d buy at launch, post the contract

The 3 letter agencies Manchurian candidates most school shooters

Attached: E0A921AD-CBEE-4F32-8049-C823CC8662DB.jpg (600x514, 42.65K)

KEK, I avoid shit like that because it would never appeal to normies. It's like all the edgy Hitlercoins and shit, if it doesn't appeal to regular people (normal people won't buy SchoolShootingCoin) then how the fuck are you going to make any money from it? Remember UnvaxSperm token? It's dead because it doesn't appeal to normies

I'm open to community support doing what they will

School shootings appeals to almost half of America (the right). It is very normalized to America

Attached: lokbbjN.gif (750x486, 93.89K)

Unless a black or Muslim does it.

Reminder that glowniggers have been deliberately targeting mentally unstable people to groom them into mass shooters. All those "official Any Forums discord" links are designed to lure anons into their trap and get them onto their "Fr3nsChan" (spam filtered without the three) honeypot imageboard. The glowniggers that post on other boards run heavy damage control any time you bring this up.

Attached: 1653436426882.png (514x210, 34.24K)

I’m on the left and don’t support stricter gun laws
The cops shoot unarmed people everyday, and the politicians here want us dead.
I support the 2nd amendment
This coin has mass appeal

Any Forums will believe any screenshot posted that supports their agenda. Board of gullible chuds

guns are not the problem
being a multi-racial hellhole with no unifying culture of any kind is the problem
we used to be able to paper over this with a robust economy
well that's going away now. so the future is looking bad, to say the least

You're right user this is a winner

I went to high school in Southern California and a kid got shot and killed and I actually got stabbed at school.

High school here is like war, we’re all used to it though

Based

Then why do school shootings happen only in America?

Guns are definitely and obviously a huge part of the problem. But aren't there other countries with guns easily available, like maybe Mexico or Columbia or some shit? Why don't they have school shootings in those countries? What about Russia or Khazakstan? I think I heard about one Russian school shooting ever.

I'm usually very skeptical of arguments about the media making something worse, especially if they're trying to report on a serial killer or something like that. But with school shootings in America, I kind of see how it might play some role.

What would the alternative be though - ban the media including youtubers etc. from talking about school shootings? It's crazy.

It’s pretty obvious when you look into the details of each case and they all have unanswered questions that the govt refuses to investigate
Same with president shooters
JFK, RFK, Ford, Reagan we’re all shot by people with long histories with mind control programs like MK ultra

Ford was shot at, twice

Picrel

Attached: 9E5FB6F2-5D80-46C6-8923-71115D8B8298.jpg (686x526, 54.34K)

unvaxxed spoom did like a billion %

OK, Inland Empire.
Thanks for playing, now take your seat.

All of California is like that
That’s why they have jails and prisons everywhere

Attached: 1592890311181.jpg (1080x1149, 157.62K)

it's more like a change in the way school shooting statistics are made and how the media reports on it making it seem like a massive increase in shootings when it isn't. also many of these shootings are fucking beyond suspicious in the extreme. not saying they didn't happen, i'm just saying suspicious af in every possible way. there's some bullshit involved. i think maybe journalists hire shooters on a slow news day, someone should look into it.

Ah, you're the faggot who made the last thread too.
How many times are you going to spam this "idea" of yours?

>be fbi
>radicalize some loser on Any Forums to shoot up a school
>bunch of kids get killed
>get increased budget along with the cops that don't do anything
>hire another person to radicalize another loser on Any Forums to shoot up a school
>bunch of kids get killed
>get increased budget along with the cops that don't do anything.

It's so easy to play Americans.