Why the fuck should I have to pay taxes for capital gains on crypto?

why the fuck should I have to pay taxes for capital gains on crypto?

Attached: 1649987329753.png (1000x1000, 751.1K)

why the fuck should I have to pay taxes

Why the fuck

Why the fuck should I have to pay for anything?

Nice try shlomo
Investing is all done with post tax money. It was already taxed. The investor assumes 100% of the risk. Capital gains is 100% jewry

because you're making money and the government wants some, and normalfags think that capital gains tax makes rich people "pay their fair share" so we're stuck with them

>"making" money
what service is being done?
Nothing is being "made", but simply "transferred". Any money that is in that system has ALREADY BEEN subject to income tax, and it will STILL BE subject to any particular sales taxes once pulled out of the system. It is already being taxed, at the very least, twice.
You're probably one of those people that thinks a grandma giving her grandkids christmas money should be taxable. Fuck yourself.

taxes = protection racket, complete with kneecapping

>You're probably one of those people that thinks a grandma giving her grandkids christmas money should be taxable.
i don't, but the irs does

Exactly, if they want 20% tax on your gains then they should pay you 20% of your losses

In the US the current tax rate is 0% for up to like $40k in capital gains if you file single.

Post some cute otters getting knotted and I will tell you a simple trick! :3

>You're probably one of those people that thinks a grandma giving her grandkids christmas money should be taxable.

Funfact: Grandma giving its childrens money IS taxeable.

that's total income, you'd still owe income tax but you wouldn't owe capital gains on top of it

Still waiting for the otters, Letofag. :3

I know
But these facts aren't very fun

Attached: 1585678932086.jpg (310x312, 6.24K)

Attached: 1641441353142.png (1920x1080, 322.22K)

Attached: 1632507725588.png (1730x3220, 3.46M)

Attached: 1624710268993.png (3556x2000, 2.19M)

go to church

Pretty based. Now I tell you how you can fully life from your crypto gains. Tax free. And the best part its fully legal.

1.) Stop trading and never do margin trading with your crypto. Most people become poor when they trade. Try to become an investor instead.
2.) Read about "Buy, borrow, die" Its the technique billionaires use to avoid taxes. They basically never sell their assets. They borrow money and use their assets as collateral.
3.) Use your crypto as collateral and borrow USD. Borrowed money is not taxeable.
4.) Never borrow to much. Avoid getting liquidated. For example if you have 1 BTC ... never borrow more than 25% of your TVL collateral. (On most platforms you get liquidated if you hit 50% of your collateral. This can happen if your BTC went down in price.).
5.) You can also diversify your collateral to lower liqidation risk. For example you can Borrow USD from a combination of BTC, Stablecoins(DAI and USDC).

Example: If you have 1 BTC you have 28.000$ as collateral. If you assume that crypto will go up as long as interest stay low, lets say by 10x every 5 years you can assume how much money you can borrow every year.

... the cool thing is that if your 1 BTC hits 280.000$ you can borrow even more tax free money. Thats why billionaires rarely trigger taxeable events. They simply borrow money. Or they lend money to other people which is also great. But here you need to be careful again because interest is also taxed.

You got the other pages too? :3

You shouldn’t, but nigger retards need their gibs

cause you're a tax cuck

>3.) Use your crypto as collateral and borrow USD. Borrowed money is not taxeable.

To be more specific. If you borrow Tether for example and then sell it on an exchange. You do not need to pay taxes on those tether. Because the Tether were not bought ... they were borrow. Selling those tether is a non-taxeable event because the process of 'buying' is missing..

There is also a second ... more speculative reason why you should borrow tether. But Other stablecoins are fine too. Oh and btw. You also can sell borrowed ETH tax free.

The other reason why borrowing tether is pretty interesting is .... it might implode one day. If that happens and it goes to 0. You are instanly debt free. But that is only a personal reason why I am for example mostly borrowing tether. :3