Shill me

Shill me some cryptos to research im bored. give me shit that is promising and will moon hard

pic related is a man stick their tongue out before getting swabbed for strep throat. this was advertised in my doctors office.

Attached: 1560819928661.jpg (434x528, 43.24K)

tfw no nigger gf

FUCK NIGGERS

bonytoken.com

Yeah boi!

Attached: 1611020687650.jpg (400x484, 52.91K)

best sex I ever had was my black gf, 2 years ago
I miss her bros

Concordium
>new L1
>built in scalability
>zk proofs
>danish devs
>CEO fine as fuck
>hella liquidity

Attached: C5415C0F-1D5D-4554-B23B-14B8AC481A39.png (311x162, 2.5K)

whatever comes first human cloning or ultrarealistic robots, i shall order 10 ana foxx' to have around the house

The 13th amendment was a mistake

Sauce?

>captcha: R2SAD

take a look at metagamehub dao. a nice professional small cap gem if you ask me. (and you DID ask retard). I also like Top Network. check it out. But the real winner is Go H0. Biz fuds it so you KNOW it's a winner.

OooooOOooooOooooOoooO SAUCE??!!?!

why is this one of the very few black girls that do anything for me

anna foxxx now can we stay on topic. thoughts on projects like gbex pairing with xinfin (xdc)? what about fufu, g0h0, and isos like xrp? xpr?

give me some some projects

post projects

Bros a nigger hit me up on a dating app and offered to suck my dick. S-should I do it? I haven't been with anyone in a long time and I don't fuck niggers. I don't know what to do guys.

Be careful, monkey-pox is going around.

is that even a question
ofc you should
have her twerk on your dick first for the full experience

RFOX nigger. There you have it.
Based low cap with lots of upside potential, solid fundamentals and gold use case.

sorry but I have to hide this thread because this looks like my gf and we are on a break rn and it's making me sad seeing her in the catalog

I'm just gonna keep pretending that that meme doesn't exist
Ok I guess I'll ask her, I told her maybe for now, I also haven't fapped in 45 days and I wanted to coom in someone white.

Thank you for providing today's edition of "things that never happened".