What's the difference between longing without leverage and buying spot?

What's the difference between longing without leverage and buying spot?

Attached: 140775396.jpg (640x640, 42.6K)

a lot of products cannot be bought at spot. Hence futures.

Futures have either contango (premium to spot) or backwardation (discount to spot) to reflect hypothetical carrying costs (storage, spoilage etc) of holding the underlying physically.

sauce

You pay interest when you long without leverage

also, legalize rape

Yeah, but for BTC for example. Why would I long it without leverage?

you go 1x

Same as just buying (profit wise)

yes. That's why you should never long without leverage. However shorting isn't possible on spot so shorting 1x is actually viable and has a use

you just buy bitcoin?

The only way to go long bitcoin without buying it at spot is to buy bitcoin futures (or an ETN that buys the futures, like BITO)

Using leverage for anything other than passive income plays is big gay btw

ayo that is true. If you pick the unpopular option like shorting when most people are leveraging then you get passive income because the longs pay you interest. I guess thats a way to make money

>Using leverage for anything other than passive income plays is big gay btw
My plan is to get rich through high leverage and then live off of the passive income generated by my gigantic fortune, does that qualify?

bros...what does it feel like?

>My plan is to get rich through high leverage
I got liquidated by low leverage. The crash we had liquidated my 3x longs that I had been holding for months

I have her nudes but I can't post here

lolno

You get rich by using leverage to acquire passive income. Everyone from banks to real estate investors use this to make tons of money with relatively little risk. The most effective way to do this is to sell puts on value stocks on margin.

Using leverage to buy shit assets like crypto is going to make you bankrupt in no time. Crypto is only good for gambling and memes

If rape was legal, we would know

name?

why do these bitches always cover their face with their phone?

Can't post name but here have a censored nude

Attached: mirror2.jpg (301x447, 74.66K)

isn’t this what people used to do before stablecoins?
just short 1x against their Bitcoin and it effectively acted as sitting in stables

Wtf is passive income to you?
Leverage is a scam basically, just buy spot and using yield farming aka lending. Borrowing is asking to lose it all

dayum. she curry? or latina?

>just short 1x against their Bitcoin and it effectively acted as sitting in stables
retard here how does this work

it's like buying at selling at the same time

>Wtf is passive income to you?
collecting premiums from selling puts. Also dividends

Also, Yieldnodes is good if you want to go the yield farming rout (they make around 10% a month and are way more transparent/secure than any defi protocol out there)