>unlimited PTO
>game room
>open office
>casual dress
>hybrid work schedule
>we work hard, we play hard
>pinball machine and air hockey in the break room

Attached: file.png (377x485, 202.31K)

And all it takes in not having a functioning family or life outside of work? Wow!

That sounds nice though. Way better than my day job at Target. Where do I apply for this position?

That's why I'm never doing a non remote job ever again. Fuck these faggots.

That all sounds awesome op, compared to my job that has free cheap battery acid coffee. Idk why the basedface.

Sounds like hell.

based

>not just eating coffee beans

>please remember to tell us your preferred pronouns
no

If they threw in a corporate dorm room I'd be in. Not even joking. As it stands I'm a vassal to the federal government and would be better off swearing fealty to Bank of America or Disney.

You're either a ruler or you're ruled. I just want to be able to pick.

unlimited PTO is a shit deal. instead of getting paid up to 25-30d more a year (because you did not use the vacation so they have to pay to the money), you get nothing, and likely VERY few days off if you even dare take any.
unlimited PTO is effectively a 10% pay cut

open office isnt a good thing in any reasonalbe universe

pets are good, the rest is a wash

>and likely VERY few days off if you even dare take any.
>not taking several week-long Vacations a year
>not taking most Mondays-Fridays off

This is pretty much every saas company ever.

What's the pay like?

Unlimited PTO is cancer. Slimy gimmicky to cheat workers out of leave.

No more unlimited snacks bro, they stopped cause covid is over, no point of coming back to the office

Thanks user you made me chuckle

check it bro

Attached: 5AB81418-CC0F-4637-8EB2-69C057DC4530.jpg (466x436, 42.98K)

How does this work?

idk, the CTO at my startup takes two 3 week vacations a year and encourages everyone to do the same. I've worked here for 6 weeks and have already taken 5 days off with no issues.

At a globohomo corp they probably shaft you but at a small place with good leadership it can be awesome.

>How does this work?
it doesn't
you don't get to take your unlimited PTO, your requests stop getting approved the second you try to take advantage of it

>t. depressed chinkoid workholic