FTM Fantom General

How are we feeling about the state of the ecosystem? Will TOMB return to peg? Will Andre stop fucking with us? What DEX are you using?

Attached: 0B394B07-C4A2-4F4F-981F-C4135F211CD0.jpg (620x576, 61.3K)

spooky and beets

I'm bullish in the entire tomb ecosystem

Are you holding TOMB or TSHARE?

Bullish on FTM and Spooky, bearish on Tomb.

I coom multiple times a day when I think about how rich FTM is going to make me.

t. meager 300k Fantom plankton.

Attached: 3_dollar.jpg (533x220, 20.2K)

tomb forks are prob dead, BASED is still doing fine tho. FTM needs more high volume shit to trade. New gas fees are good. Finally better than the other chains. TOMB's success depends on how Felix turns out, binance backed CEX running on FTM built by the tomb team. TOMB will somehow be its utility token. bullish on boo. will be curious to see how Takepile turns out too. Tired of shitcoins tho nothing but fucking tomb forks lately

I’m holding both. This was/is a nice dip.

Mostly tshare

yes a months long slow plummet is a great 'dip'.
are there any real people here or just these hypebots?

not a single coin is really holding against btc crabbing

no

TOMB is dead.
There's 0 confidence in algo stables now.
Harry would need a miracle to happen to make his tomb chain remotely relevant.

If fUSD repegs then TOMB might have a better shot.

he should have just shilled fantom, crazy guy

good/yes/yes/spooky

I’m swinging it. Sold at 22c the other day, and then bought at .137 earlier. It’ll go up to the 20s again and I’ll sell. So I guess you can say I’m not holding it, but it’s nice and volatile to rack up Fantom.

Please do not sell, ser.

Attached: 1521008804823.jpg (674x674, 224.05K)

TOMB is dead.

It really is.

Harry lost 71M TOMB in liquidations. Over 60% of his holdings. Apparently he lost half his wealth with UST depeg and LUNA crash.

He turned off ALL his buy bots.

He will soon announce that TOMB won't be pegged anymore. TSHARE will be useless.

People still believe he can repeg whenever he wants. He's fucked. He can't get it up anymore.

Source on Harry being liquidated?

Attached: ScamScape Fantom.jpg (1200x675, 730.07K)

He lost 71M TOMB with those two wallets:

- 0xbc58781993b3e78a1b0608f899320825189d3631
- 0x02517411f32ac2481753ad3045ca19d58e448a01

You will have to go back by yourself to see the liquidations. It’s actually baffling you ask, it should be common knowledge by now

Felix is a great exchange and TOMB will be like BNB on it. There's a lot going on planned.

>Any Forums
>common sense
The vast majority of people on here don't even know what metamask is