>day 4 without caffeine or coffee

>migraines
>hunger
>blurry sight
>feeling restless

bros... i just wanna give in

Attached: FRJf63wX0AAtnd-.jpg (1169x1187, 174.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could be worse; i have covid and it sucks

it could be worse, it could be day 4 without sleep and someone could be hunting you

>life is hard
>not even allowed to have 2 cups of coffee per day
Bugs + pod soon

Why even give it up? It isn't harmful and if it's from coffee or tea it has health benefits.

whenever i dont drink coffee my headache gets so bad i even dream about it. wake up with it and cant do a single thing. one cup and everything is fine

>migraine
are you another faggot bitch boy larper claiming migraines or are you actually vomitting (nasuea) from your headaches?

im allowed but i had some bubbly stomach problems so decided to keep out of coffee, alcohol, and salt and chili

just feels like the head is 5% bigger than the skin around it

This is Any Forums my Any Forums fren.

Attached: the-batman-riddler.jpg (1170x780, 185.37K)

your problems are probably from lack of salt not caffeine

no, i oversalt most things. but i think chili and hot foods are the real problem, i had this before

>day 45 without caffeine
>more energy than I ever thought possible
>less anxiety than I've had in 15 years
gigachad.jpg

yep faggot larp confirmed. youre getting tension headaches from caffeine withdrawals not migraines retard

first 3 days of getting clean are the hardest so atleast youve done the hardest part bitch boy

do you have autism?

Seems like you can't understand a normal conversation and is the guy at parties who say stuff like "Oh It'SA AChxcialLY noT LaseR Swords Its LIghtSABerS"

>haven't had caffeine since like high school.
You don't need caffeine. Just eat healthy and get a good night sleep. Why is this so hard for people?
>"Haha I just HAVE to have my daily sugar bomb nigger iced latte haha"
kys

This might be the low IQ thing I've ever seen posted here.

This. Caffeine is no good.

Try mastic gum, really helped to heal my gut.

why the fuck would you not drink coffee

read what Ray Peat says about coffee user, it is good for you.
Do not listen to gay nu-health faggots when they say “omg coffee bad raises blood pressure omg” they are GAY and WRONG

my doc says my heart sounds “strong” like it lifts weights

retard, coffee is a super food and mimics the beneficial effects of niacin flushing
raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml

Any Forums normies too retarded to click and read link so I’ll post screenshot

DRINK COFFEE, I DRINK 6 CUPS A DAY

it's no use. these are the same faggots who cut out everything but continue inhaling nicotine and wonder "Gee, why do I feel like shit? Must be all the caffeine."

forgot image sorry sers

Attached: 0C06CF48-B834-4751-8813-B3F5B3796B2D.jpg (1125x1510, 948.08K)

Taper off caffeine slowly you fucking retard. How stupid are you? The salt is probably causing the issues along with you not drinking enough water throughout the day

they started before , thats why i stopped. already feels much better. maybe i go back to caffeine pills

Good goy. Keep drinking your happy juice

I'd do half a cup of green tea per day for a fee days then cut it to every other day. No need to hurt yourself

sigh
the Jews have really ruined western health

most of you are probably severely overhydrated which causes demineralization/nutritional loss because you are peeing 10 time a day

you shouldn’t have to drink a glass of water (literally ever) if you are eating actually healthy Whole Foods
Hydration is literally a psyop that flushes your body of nutrients and vital minerals

I just want sleep

>drank lots of coffee
>became anxious all the time
>quit
>anxiety and productivity grind to a halt
>slowly become productive again
>productivity drops again
>anxiety comes back from lack of productivity
>drink coffee even though it used to make me anxious
>have most productive day since quitting
>haven't had any anxiety for two days now
I am a month and a half in to quitting (minus the last two days), will try to see if I can ride this wave of feeling good without coffee in the coming days but I dunno bros. I think the answer (for me) is to have coffee 1-2 times per week but I know I will become a degenerate 2/day coffee drinker within 3 months, what do I do?