Personal finances and relationships

A few months ago I made a bit of a mistake with my ex. I put GHB in her water (it was daytime) and she felt drunk and didn't know what was happening. I lied and told her I had no idea why she felt like this; probably her imagination.

She understood later that it was me and she was very upset. She made me pour out the GHB and I got so mad that I insulted her for an hour, calling her a loser and saying she is pathetic and she shouldn't tell me what I can and can't do. She broke up with me for that. We had already been fighting for a while and I was thinking of breaking up with her myself.

Fast forward a couple months and I couldn't find a new girlfriend that I liked. Had some pretty depressing sex with ugly or annoying girls. I am rich, but average looking. Net worth about $5 million. I started to miss the ex. I have fucked over 100 girls but she was the best in bed I ever had.

I asked her to travel with me for a month, then we won't talk anymore. She said she would, but only if I paid off her $3k debt. I was insulted and I refused.

I chatted to her a bit during this time, once every couple weeks.

Then I ramped up the communication a bit. She asked me to text less, she wanted to move on. I wrote a dramatic, touching message about how we made a mistake and she's the one for me. She responded very coldly. Are you kidding? You need a psychologist.

A couple days later she blocked me.

I was in a pretty big depression. Slept with some other girls but never really felt any emotions. Shitty sex. All the beautiful girls ignored my texts, always busy, can't meet.

Yesterday ex unblocked and wrote me. "Hope you're well. Maybe it's not too late to still help each other?"

Attached: dlmfbatgkkh81.jpg (2560x1707, 363.15K)

kys

Her debt is now $5k. She makes about $700 per month in our shtihole. No college degree. The interest rate is 35% on her debt.

Her proposal is we will be FWB for a month, maybe two, maybe six. Haven't discussed when the $5k needs to be transferred, but I guess within 2-3 months max. She was kind of rude about it. She won't be my slave. Just a friend who sometimes meets, talks with me, and we sleep together.

As mentioned I have around $5 million and I make about $1,000 per day. Should I take her up on the offer?

Attached: 1644586776156.jpg (450x676, 60.65K)

yea why not you've got money and you're into her.

if you go it alone without getting a rebound... it took me 2 full years to get over my ex. your choice.

k

No. If you have no business ties there, move to another town with better women. Otherwise, if you’re finding these bitches on Tinder, Bumble, etc. look elsewhere.
Independent women > codependent women
Every time

If she's dumb enough to contact you, she deserves you. Go ahead.

You poisoned your girlfriend OP. You should get back with her so she has an chance to kill you in your sleep

holy fuck zoomers are eternally beta
no surprise young chicks are so easy nowadays holy shit

i live in a town on the other side of the world from where i was born, precisely because of the women

i am 35, she is 28

GHb "is commonly referred to as a “club drug” or “date rape” drug"
Maybe it's time you go back to r9k OP?

bruh LMFFMAORN (Laughing My Flipping Fucking Ass Off Right Now)
'
you still haven't told us why you poisoned her with a neurotransmitter drug

You are exactly the kind of sociopath that people outside of Any Forums think Any Forums is full of.

tbf, if we would if we could do even worse.

IIT, Larping

>drug girlfriend
>lie about it
>let yourself be intimidated
>throw a fit like a child
>cry about losing her
>pay her to fuck you even though you know she doesn't love you
>muh money
You sound like a street shittter loser. What a fucking nigger holy shit. I hope her new boytoy murders you in your sleep

fpbp

What the hell is wrong with you

Slavery is psychological dominance. That you are paying her means she will never be your slave. Slaves don't ask you to pay off their debt, they are slaves.

> Yesterday ex unblocked and wrote me. "Hope you're well. Maybe it's not too late to still help each other?"

user, you do realize that she's toying with you and even though you got all the money she still pwns you like a fucking slave and uses your emotions for her against you? SHE FUCKS YOU FOR THE MONEY NIGGA YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH A LITERALL PROSTITUTE WHO STRINGS YOU ALONG LIKE A PUPPET HOLY SHIT

congratulations, you're the blackest gorilla nigger on 4chinz right now.

Fuck off, roastie

You’re a pathetic psycho, act like a man and find something else

You sound like a horrible piece of shit.
fpbp

What a moron you are. Sort yourself out before you end up in prison.

why would you drug her unknowingly?
fuckin weirdo, no wonder she is iffy about you.
She could probably build decent legal case against you if she wanted

I would stay away