Are more people starting to realize Ethereum technological debt is already too large?

Or are they the same people being more vocal?

Attached: 1.jpg (275x183, 4.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

members.delphidigital.io/reports/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-ethereum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dot and Avax bros will probably steal some market share just by not being gas guzzlers like Eth, just need to establish their niche as resilient alts through the Bear market

ETH whales and maxis will just blind short every legit project and try to burry it down as long as they can, I suspect they're doing it with AVAX at the moment, Tho it'll bite them the moment the market turn slightly bullish

Eths biggest problem is gas fees

The question really is can other L1s establish themselves before L2s on Eth make fees reduces.

what debt are they in?

Imagine a nightclub where the cost of entry goes up $1 for every person that's inside. The club is absolutely full, 1000 people dancing, but people are still paying $1000 just to get in.
On the street outside, there are useless copers saying "This nightclub sucks, it's useless, it's too expensive, nobody can pay $1000 to get in" even though people are paying $1000 right in front of them. What they are really saying is that "I'm too poor to take part in this extremely high demand activity, so I'm sulking about it".

The masses will skip the nightclub, save their money and bang the date they met at the local bar. A line of idiots wanting to pay ridiculous prices now doesn't mean it's sustainable when people find out there are cheaper options that meet the end goal.

Pretty much, yeah. They wish they bought Ethereum when it was under 1000 dollars but they bought shitcoins instead. Now after 2 years of Ethereum outperforming them, they are angry. What stage of grief is that? Second?

ETH is unironically the only token that matters

Attached: IMG_20200106_154202.jpg (1241x1248, 194.26K)

When merge Vitalik

Alt L1's will have to find a new reason to justify their existence by the next bull run, because fees are going down fast. And EIP 4844 isn't even here yet (will lower fees another 100x on rollups).

Attached: itzuykvoqw091.png (603x545, 43.63K)

DUDE I LOVE THIS NEW CLUB YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO LINE UP JUST PAY TO CUT IN ITS GOT EXPOSED BED BRICK WALLS AND WE CAN DRINK BEER AND PLAY WOW UNTIL THE SUN COMES UP

Attached: soyboy2.png (210x240, 5.58K)

Fucking kek

members.delphidigital.io/reports/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-ethereum

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 07.01.04.png (1178x74, 51.36K)

This
The owners of the building, the boss of the night club, the manager, the security, the staff, the regulars that get in for free and drink at -90%, the losers that think they will get something from being there getting grifted by the undercover fake party girls, the peasants and factory workers that provide it drinks and electricity but never see its insides or benefits of it, etc.
Night club is a perfect analogy for the ETH scamcoin.

>before L2s
oh boy, we reestablished central banking.

I don't care how much you FUD because I will not sell it

Attached: Costanza.png (1080x1080, 221.91K)

So invest in the bank, retard.

>Alt L1's will have to find a new reason to justify their existence by the next bull run
Yup. The next bull run will happen mostly on Ethereum rollups.

>IT'S THE PURPLE MAAAAN KEEPIN' DA RED MAN DOWN
No your shit is useless, then only chain getting any use is the EVM C-Chain

Why has there been so much FUD for ETH recently?

Because with the exception of eth maxis and whales they've made nothing but enemies in this space. Everyday more and more people root for its failure.

Also after SEC sued Ripple lots of dodgy shit came out about eth.
Although in saying that I'll buy some when it gets cheaper as I believe unfortunately it will survive and be part of the new system.