How do you cure depression?

Attached: B8D84A38-80BA-40E6-B7F0-E63943F0D630.jpg (371x324, 98.97K)

regular exercise and discipline

Like this.

Attached: foliooooooo.jpg (750x1334, 93.8K)

Make folio go high

>t.down -93% and feeling like roping is the only way each day going by

Adderall cured mine.

You eventually die.

eat clean, exercise regularly, buy spurdo inu and make it

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg (750x1000, 86.65K)

That won't buy happiness user.

True

buy icp
congratulations in advance

Brother its a deep pit hopefully you are rationing the amount you take, taking it every day at 30mg or higher will build a dependence and you will cease to feel normal amotions.. i had an experience of taking 60mg every day for 3 years, I turned into a work zombie lost all friends, became pshitzo paranoid. now I take only 20mg once a week to go hard at work so i can make big bucks but if i took it too much i could not maintain normal human connections. anyways this isnt a lecture more just saying i hope my bros are taking care of themselves and respecting the power of the amphetamines

Your emotions are linked to your body posture and breathing.
When you're feeling depressed you have slouched shoulders and have shallow breathing
if you want to overwrite the habit of having a bad posture spend some time each day in pic related until your muscles start hurting.
Your unconscious mind will be gradually forced to correct it's bad habits.
You will experience calmness like never before after a couple of months.
That's all you need to make it.
Everything else will happen by itself.

Attached: zhan-zhuang.jpg (450x863, 38.24K)

You can’t. You except that shit sucks and you carry on and make the best of it. There’ll be great amazing times but you can’t have one without the other.
Stop over analysing. Nobody gives a fuck about anyone else. Spend more time with your family because that were all the love is.
Hope this helps. WAGMI

sunlight and cardio. Go running and pretend to be a feral man chasing bison with a spear

Attached: 1651792354691.png (760x815, 1.19M)

Drink water Buddeh

Attached: EsbkFhuW4AAD3AZ.jpg (620x388, 57.68K)

this, its easier if you smoke meth first and dont eat for 3 days, then there will be shadow people chasing you too

rope around neck

I'm learning about crypto and swing trading and about economy. that's it, I feel much more useful since I started.

Vitamin D. 5000 IU's is a start. It depends on how long you've had it though because depression for longer periods will do permanent damage.
>Source Link bag holder.

Serious answer here. Don't ignore.
It depends on the cause of the depression.
Dr William Walsh has a book called Nutrient Power that details the 5 main chemical causes and how to treat. You can youtube search his name along with the word biotypes to gear more.
Also I believe everyone should do a parasite cleanse twice a year.
We all have them and they steal serotonin, lower GABA, eat acetylcholine and raise dopamine too high. Most are just microscopic.
Take wormwood along with black walnut hull extract 3 times a day for 2-4 weeks and see how you feel.

Ashwagandha

the problem is within yourself, depression is the symptom not the illness

you are probably unhealthy, don’t get direct sunlight for atleast 2 hours every week, eat processed foods, don’t practice a faith
what do you expect? Do you deserve to be happy?

buy a silver booba bar my friend

Attached: mara.jpg (900x900, 98.8K)

cum in bucket
kentuckit

I was depressed for most of my life and severely clinically depressed for majority of the past 14 years and in my early twenties I was certain I would have to kms.

What cured mine is this:
-strict diet/exercise, supplements and micro nutrients. eat right no cheat days, lift until you get up to 6x per week and do that. fast 1x per week
-team sports
-talking to girls
that's literally it

Vitamin D would only help if the cause of the depression was vitamin D deficiency. Even then you'd need to get it through sun exposure because vitamin D isn't really a vitamin, it's a hormone. So your own body needs to produce it or else you're just taking an artificial hormone.
Look into pyrrole disorder. That causes severe zinc and b6 deficiency.
Look into undermethylation and overmethylation as depression biotypes.
And most importantly parasite cleanse first.

9 hours sleep and aggressively eliminate stress

can’t believe you guys fall for the D supplementation psyop when there is an unlimited source of it if you just walk outside for 20 min a day

vitamin d supps WILL be found to reduce bone density in the future, I would bet my net worth on it not joking

ketamine

Yes, depression is a symptom of numerous underlying issues. It's not just a random thing. Neither is anxiety. They're caused by literal neurotransmitter imbalances that come from nutrient imbalances and toxicity in the body or parasitic interference.

Do something existentially meaningful, don't just cheer yourself up.
Working on your purpose and sticking to your values will strengthen your spirit.
Even if you fail, there's no such thing as long as you stick with your core values.

Short term for if you're too depressed to move: lifting weights, working, interacting with people, metal or whatever music gets you pumped, funny podcasts, vitamin d, dhea supplements (careful of that hairline tho), cleaning, more protein, etc.

start practicing daily gratitude, if youre in the pit the best way out is to try and frame what you have in life that you are grateful for. The cool breeze as you go out for a walk at dawn, be cognizant of the little things you do have.
and fpbp, you need to exercise

yep, I bet OP needs a month of consistent exercise and a gut biome reset and he’ll be feeling good as new

oh shit I forgot, read Carl Jung. This user is absolutely right. Read him and he'll tell you whatsup. I recommend "Man and His Symbols" followed by "Modern Man in Search of a Soul" and then progress down the path of his complete works from there, a good one after that would be "Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious". Gl OP. Get fucking mean.

Because they are synthetic hormones.
And the type the doctors prescribe aren't even absorbed by the body. At least the kind sold in health stores can be used.